Sanary sur Mer is a charming little fishing village on the French Riviera which offers access to numerous and varied sites including its ornamental gardens, the quaysides, the island of Embiez, the shipyard, the chapel at the top of the forest-covered hill reached by the ascent of the Oratoire, where you can enjoy views of the whole bay of Sanary. This popular French seaside resort is lively all the year round and you can enjoy strolling on the quayside or have a drink and watch the world go by in the warm sunshine. Sanary is an ideal choice for a getaway off season as unlike many seaside resorts in the South of France, shops and restaurants stay open all year round.
In the heart of an extraordinary setting, Odalys Vacances invites you to choose a holiday rental on the French Riviera in the Residence Vallon du Roy located between Bandol and Sanary sur Mer. The Lido beach , which can be reached via a shaded pathway, is only 600m away.
By choosing a holiday rental in Sanary sur Mer, you will succumb to the charm of this picturesque beach resort in the Var in the South of France which has a pleasant, bustling atmosphere all year round. This town offers many opportunities for walks: in flower-filled gardens, past the masts of sailboats on the island of Embiez, to the shipyard at the foot of a forest-covered hill, from where you have stunning views of the Sanary Bay from a charming little chapel.
Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool open from mid-May to end September (weather permitting
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi (extra charge)
Holiday rentals in Sanary sur Mer in the Odalys Residence Vallon du Roy offers different types of accommodation from studio apartments for 3 people,1 bedroom apartments for 4 people or 1-2 bedroom apartments for 6/7 people. The holiday rentals in the Residence Vallon du Roy are well equipped with all the necessary home comforts. They are all furnished with a living room with TV (extra charge) and sleeping arrangements, bedrooms (for the apartments), a functional kitchenette (fridge, ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher ...), a bathroom or shower room and toilet.
Price in euros, per accommodation and per stay, tourist tax to be paid on the permises.
Arrival and departure to check with the residence
In case of late arrival, you MUST inform the residence, who will give you the procedure to follow to get into your apartment after the reception closing time
- the accomodation.
- Bed and bathroom linen included.
- Beds made up on arrival.
- Television included.
- Daily cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes).
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Wifi access in apartments (1 connection only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Baby equipment (pre-booking by telephone required directly with reception, subject to availability) (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Water sports
- Fishing port
- Lively little streets
- Flower market
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
In and around Sanary there are plenty of sites to visit:
- The hinterland, covered with vines and olive groves, is littered with country lanes and footpaths
- Bandol with its many sandy beaches and natural creeks
- Vineyards in and around Bandol and Cassis
- Ollioules, a medieval village full of authentic charm
- Six-Fours, a charming resort on the Provençal coast
- The forest of Janas
- Exotic Garden - Zoo of Sanary Bandol
Résidence Odalys Le Vallon du Roy
3915, ancien chemin de Toulon
83110 SANARY SUR MER
Reception at the Residence La Marina
4219, ancien chemin de Toulon – Tel : +33 (0)4 94 10 60 13
From 01/10 to 08/04 :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am to 12noon and 4pm to 6pm
Saturday : 3pm to 8pm
Sunday : 10am to 12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm