Saint Aygulf, situated half way between Saint Tropez and Cannes just a few kilometres from Sainte Maxime and Saint Raphael, is a small seaside resort, actually a part of Fréjus, renowned for its beautiful beaches and its impressive pines, oaks, eucalyptus and mimosa. While on holiday on the French Riviera, discover the beautiful coastline and the protected nature reserve of the Etangs de Villepey.
Tempted by a holiday on the French Riviera? Odalys Vacances offers holiday rentals in Saint Aygulf, a small town by the sea between Cannes and Saint Tropez. Set in 2-hectare, wooded grounds, not far from the beaches and the city center the Residence Domaine des Eucalyptus welcomes you to enjoy a relaxing holiday in Saint Aygulf. Discover the beautiful sandy beaches and pretty coves as well as the town’s marina and the rich fauna and flora in the nearby Villepey lakes. Car advisable.
Table tennis tables
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Underground garage (extra charge)
Near the Villepey lakes, welcome to the Odalys Residence Domaine des Eucalyptus situated in a 2 hectare park of oak and eucalyptus trees where you will find a choice of holiday rentals for your holiday in Saint Aygulf. You have the choice ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4/5 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6/7 people and 3 bedroom apartments for 8/9 people. The accommodation has a comfortably furnished living room with sleeping arrangements, bedroom(s), a functional kitchenette (microwave / grill, dishwasher, electric hob, fridge...), a bathroom with toilet and a furnished balcony or terrace.
Price in euros, per accommodation and per stay, tourist tax to be paid on the permises.
Arrival and departure to check with the residence
In case of late arrival, you MUST inform the residence, who will give you the procedure to follow to get into your apartment after the reception closing time
- the accomodation.
- Bed and bathroom linen included.
- Beds made up on arrival.
- Television included.
- Daily cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes).
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
Your Holiday rental in Saint Aygulf will give you access to many different sporting and leisure activities in the area:
- In Saint Aygulf : beach and water sports (sailing, wind surfing, paddle…), river sports (canoeing), SCUBA diving, mountain biking and walking...
- In Fréjus : water sports (sailing, sea kayaking, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, boat hire), paint ball, horse riding, cycling, hiking, swimming pool, tennis, mountain biking, climbing, go-karting, quad biking, Aqualand water park...
- Golf course (in Roquebrune sur Argens, 3km away)
• Outdoor swimming pool, in your residence
Open from April.
- In Saint Aygulf : the coastal path, Villepey lakes, botanical gardens, marina, the village square
- Roquebrune sur Argens golf course
- Aqualand water park in Fréjus
- The Lerin islands and the Golden Islands
- Grasse and many other provençal villages
Domaine des Eucalyptus
Les Châteaux de Villepey - 352 RD 7
83370 SAINT AYGULF
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 3pm-7pm Saturday : 8am-12noon and 3pm-8pm
Wednesday, Sunday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm