Menton is a magnificent town on the French Riviera situated in the Alpes Maritimes region , close to Nice, Monaco and to Italy, an area of both sea and mountains. Its exceptional climate ensures mild weather and sunshine throughout the whole year. Reputed for its lemons and for its extraordinary gardens, Menton is also a city of art and history, its beauty crowned by the charm of its ancient town, with its colourful houses and by its magnificent heritage. Spending a holiday in Menton is also benefiting from the advantages of the sea, with its sand and pebble beaches and its charming marina.
2 km from the Italian border, 100 m from the heart of Menton, the residence is situated right on the sea front
Solarium on the roof, TV and games lounge, free internet by cable in the lounge (not suited for tablets), and fee-paying underground car park.
The apartments, the studio apartment for 2 persons and the 2-roomed apartment for 4 persons, are fully equipped with kitchenette, bathroom or shower, generally a separate toilet, telephone, fee-paying television and air-conditioning (from mid-June to mid-September), balcony for studio apartments and terrace for 2-roomed apartments.
Menton is a lively and active town, offering numerous possibilities of leisure activities for all the family, for a dynamic holiday on the French Riviera:
- Cinema, casino and discos
- Water sports: sailing, windsurfing, sea kayak, banana boating, water skiing, under-water diving, jet ski
- Boat trips, fishing
- Theme park
- Spa and well-being
Menton is a town that is ideally situated for exploring the many different attractions of the French Riviera during your holiday :
- At Menton : the old town, its narrow streets and ancient port, the 8 extraordinary gardens, the Jean Cocteau museum, the basilica of Saint Michel, the Old Port, the covered market place, the palace of Carnolès d’Antoine Ier de Monaco, the former castle…
- The French Riviera : Monaco, Nice and its hinterland, Antibes, Cannes, Saint Tropez
-Italy: Ventimiglia with its market.
- The villages : the hilltop villages of Roquebrune, Gorbio, Sainte-Agnès; the medieval village of Castellar and the Lascaris palace; Castillon, Sospel.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm