Mandelieu la Napoule, just opposite the bay of Cannes, at the foot of the Esterel mountains, at the heart of the French Riviera, this upmarket seaside resort, invites you to discover the Mediterranean coast, offering you fine, sandy beaches, rivers, age-old pine-trees and red rocky creeks for your seaside holiday in the Alpes Maritimes. Discover too the charming landscapes in the hinterland of this region.
At just a few kilometres from Cannes and Saint-Raphael, enjoy a bright and animated holiday in Mandelieu-la-Napoule.
On the heights of Mandelieu, 1km from the centre, by a little private road (or 3km by the Tanneron road), at the foot of the Mimosa massif, the residence boasts a uniquely magnificent setting opposite the bay of Cannes. All the apartments have a terrace that is south/south-west facing, opposite the sea.
Car strictly necessary.
Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool (from April onwards), free television, fee-paying Wi-Fi internet at the reception, a free closed garage or outdoor car park (1 parking spot per apartment).
All the apartments, from the 2-roomed apartment for 4 to the 4-roomed apartment for 6/8 pers are fully equipped: kitchenette (oven or microwave, dishwasher and washing machine for most apartments), bathroom, separate toilet, fee-paying Wi-fi access in most apartments, free television and terrace.
Car absolutely necessary
All apartments have a large terrace and a view of the sea and of the Esterel mountains.
Beds are of a standard size
None of the apartments is equipped for persons of reduced mobility
Outdoor swimming pool, open from April
At Mandelieu la Napoule, between sea and mountains, many leisure activities are available:
- Water sports: wind-surfing, diving, water skiing, kayak, boat hire and boat trips
- Golf (2 golf-courses at Mandelieu)
- Mountain bike outings
- Numerous footpaths and hiking circuits, along the coast path, on the banks of the Siagne and in the Esterel mountains
• Free swimming pool at your disposal within the residence
• WiFi connection in the residence
• FREE TV in your apartment
As well as the town of Mandelieu, the whole of the French riviera is open to you:
- Château de la Napoule, at the very edge of the water, is an exceptional monument, with its garden, workshop and the collection of its founder's art
- The famous "Corniche d'Or" road, the coast road running through the Esterel mountain range.
- Boat trips to the Lerin islands (Ste Marguerite and St Honorat) and the Golden islands (Porquerolles, Le Levant, Port Cros)
- Cannes, Saint Raphaël, Saint Tropez, Monaco
- The Esterel mountain range
- The hinterland of Provence
- The wine route of the Côtes de Provence
Résidence Odalys Les Terrasses de Cannes Mandelieu
310, chemin des Pins
06210 MANDELIEU LA NAPOULE
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm