The Residence Regence Park is situated 2.8km from Le Pradet, a provencal village in the Var region 250m from the port, from the Oursinieres pebble beach and 300m from the little creeks (access by steps). The Residence Regence Park has been designed around a large landscaped area and is made up of 27 apartments (2 floors, without lift).
Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool, open from April to the end of September
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Underground storage for bicycles
Free outdoor car park (1 parking space per apartment)
The apartments, the studio apartment for 4 and the 1 bedroom apartment for 6 people, are equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher), shower room with toilet, terrace or balcony with a BBQ.
Le Pradet offers a multitude of different activities for a dynamic holiday in the Var :
- Water sports : sailing, wind surfing, kayak, the coastal path, under-water diving
- Hiking, cycling and mountain bike
- Skate Park, multi-activity sports ground
- Well-being area
- Cinema in Carqueiranne (6km)
- Casino at Hyères (10km)
Le Pradet is an ideal holiday destination for exploring the Var and the French Riviera :
- At Le Pradet : The Oursinières port, the coastal path, the small fortress of the Gavaresse, the Courbebaisse gardens and wood, the Cravero Park, the Jean-François Jube discovery trail, the Cravero Galery, the fountain in Famencq square, the church of Saint Raymond, the Mining museum at Cap Garonne, the Colle Noire fortress
- Hyères les Palmiers, Carqueiranne, La Londe les Maures, Pierrefeu, Le Lavandou
- Cassis, Bandol, La Ciotat, Six Fours, la Seyne sur Mer
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the accommodation tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot & baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Laundry facilities : prices onsite
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !