Born from the the maritime industry, La Seyne sur Mer, the second largest town in the Var, is located opposite the harbor of Toulon on the Mediterranean coast. Labeled "station balnéaire de tourisme", this resort provides the perfect setting for a holiday in the South of France : sandy beaches, isolated coves, unspoilt forests and Provençal villages rich with history. In this magnificent environment, enjoy many outdoor sports and activities, whether with family or friends during your stay in La Seyne sur Mer.
This 4-hectare campsite is situated in the heart of the Janas forest which is part of the Cap Sicié nature reserve, of particular ecological interest for its flora and fauna. The beaches, some of which can be reached by footpaths through the forest, are about a 5-minute drive from your holiday rental in La Seyne sur Mer. The nearest shops are about 1.2km away.
Outdoor swimming pool (open from April, weather permitting)
Table tennis equipment
WiFi in mobile homes (extra charge)
Snack bar (open during high season)
The mobile homes are comfortable and fully equipped. Each has a kitchenette (with microwave), shower room, separate toilet and a small terrace with garden furniture.
Please note : Tent pitches available. For prices and bookings, please contact the campsite directly. Tel: +33 (0)4 94 10 64 31.
Sporting and leisure activities possible near your holiday rental at la Seyne sur Mer:
- Water sports : sailing, windsurf, kayak, rowing, diving, water skiing, boat trips, fishing
- Beach (3 km)
- Bike rides, mountain bike, horse-riding
- Adventure course, climbing, canyoning, caving
- Mini golf, tennis, theme park
- Karting, quad bike
- Well being and spa
- 'Janas aventure' go-ape circuit, near the site
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
Water polo, gym, stretching, petanque competitions, volleyball, table tennis, etc. and outdoor, evening entertainment until midnight.
• Drive smart, avoid the traffic by booking a Sunday to Sunday holiday
Arrive on Sunday, leave on Sunday – avoid the crowds for a more relaxing holiday !
While on holiday in the Var region on the French Riviera:
- In La Seyne sur Mer : the Balaguier fortress, the Tamaris cliff road, the Grande Maison Tamaris, the old town, the church of Notre Dame du Bon Voyage, the Napoléon fortress, the Aiguillette fortress, the Naval museum
- Cassis, Bandol, Sanary sur Mer, Carqueiranne, Hyères, Six Fours les Plages, Saint Mandrier
- The hinterland of the Var region : Ollioules, Brignoles, Cuers, Solliès Pont
1820, route de Janas
83500 LA SEYNE SUR MER
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12 noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12 noon and 3pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-12 noon (4pm-7pm in July & August)
Wednesday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm