Born from the the maritime industry, La Seyne sur Mer, the second largest town in the Var, is located opposite the harbor of Toulon on the Mediterranean coast. Labeled "station balnéaire de tourisme", this resort provides the perfect setting for a holiday in the South of France : sandy beaches, isolated coves, unspoilt forests and Provençal villages rich with history. In this magnificent environment, enjoy many outdoor sports and activities, whether with family or friends during your stay in La Seyne sur Mer.
This 4-hectare campsite is situated in the heart of the Janas forest which is part of the Cap Sicié nature reserve, of particular ecological interest for its flora and fauna. The beaches, some of which can be reached by footpaths through the forest, are about a 5-minute drive from your holiday rental in La Seyne sur Mer. The nearest shops are about 1.2km away.
Outdoor swimming pool (open from April, weather permitting)
Table tennis equipment
WiFi in mobile homes (extra charge)
Snack bar (open during high season)
The mobile homes are comfortable and fully equipped. Each has a kitchenette (with microwave), shower room, separate toilet and a small terrace with garden furniture.
Please note : Tent pitches available. For prices and bookings, please contact the campsite directly. Tel: +33 (0)4 94 10 64 31.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
Mobile home 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||
Mobile home 6/8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or a cleaning fee will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in possible from 3pm, keys supplied between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out on Saturday between 8am and 10am or on Sunday between 9am and 11am.
Please carry out the inventory requested on arrival and make an appointment at reception for the inventory before your departure.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Access to swimming pool from mid-April (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-11 years old) in July & August
- Teens club (12-15 years old) in July & August
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August
- Multi-sports ground
- Petanque and table tennis
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- End of stay cleaning on request : €60 (studio, 1 bedroom), €68 (2 bedrooms), €80 (3 bedrooms) €110 (4 bedrooms and over)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (7 nights and over), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- BBQs (charcoal, gas, electric) are strictly forbidden
- Please inform reception before arrival if you have a trailer
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 14/07 (end of stay) and after 01/09/18.
Sporting and leisure activities possible near your holiday rental at la Seyne sur Mer:
- Water sports : sailing, windsurf, kayak, rowing, diving, water skiing, boat trips, fishing
- Beach (3 km)
- Bike rides, mountain bike, horse-riding
- Adventure course, climbing, canyoning, caving
- Mini golf, tennis, theme park
- Karting, quad bike
- Well being and spa
- 'Janas aventure' go-ape circuit, near the site
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
Water polo, gym, stretching, petanque competitions, volleyball, table tennis, etc. and outdoor, evening entertainment until midnight.
• Drive smart, avoid the traffic by booking a Sunday to Sunday holiday
Arrive on Sunday, leave on Sunday – avoid the crowds for a more relaxing holiday !
While on holiday in the Var region on the French Riviera:
- In La Seyne sur Mer : the Balaguier fortress, the Tamaris cliff road, the Grande Maison Tamaris, the old town, the church of Notre Dame du Bon Voyage, the Napoléon fortress, the Aiguillette fortress, the Naval museum
- Cassis, Bandol, Sanary sur Mer, Carqueiranne, Hyères, Six Fours les Plages, Saint Mandrier
- The hinterland of the Var region : Ollioules, Brignoles, Cuers, Solliès Pont
1820, route de Janas
83500 LA SEYNE SUR MER
Tel : +33 (0)4 94 10 64 31
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12 noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12 noon and 3pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-12 noon (4pm-7pm in July & August)
Wednesday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm