The Giens peninsula, home to a colourful flora and fauna, offers unforgettable sights on its rocky coastline bathed by the waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Hyères les Palmiers is a pleasant seaside resort on the Riviera, at the foot of the Massif des Maures hills, opposite the magnificent "Golden islands" including Porquerole.
This campsite, in Hyères les Palmiers, on the Giens peninsula opposite the island of Porquerolles is located in a huge 10-hectare park on the dunes. It is ideally situated right behind the beach (50m), which can be easily reached via little sandy paths.
Multi-sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball...)
Ping-pong tables (rackets on loan)
Wifi access (extra charge)
In July & August :
Tourist information office
Snack-bar (take-away service)
Paid activities : Canoeing, jet-skiing, SCUBA diving, boat hire, stand-up paddle, water skiing, flyboard
Snack-bar take-away service (open May to September)
Restaurant (open March to end of October)
The campsite is located on a large grounds, a 10-hectare area on the dunes, offering mobile homes for 6 people, fully equipped with a kitchenette (fridge/freezer, microwave), shower room with toilet and a covered terrace with garden furniture.
|June / July|
|Accommodation type||From 23/06/2018
Mobile home 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300/mobile home
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.61/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to petanque ground
- Access to multi-sports ground
- Access to children's playground
- Table tennis Equipment
- Kids club in July/August
- Teens club in July/August
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath): €10/item/week
- Wifi access : €3/day, €15/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bed linen : prices on site
- End of stay cleaning on request : from €50/mobile home
- Plancha : €7/day, €35/week
- Ferry tickets for Porquerole at reduced rates
- SCUBA diving, canoeing, jet-skiing : prices on site
- Pets allowed*
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and are not allowed on the beach.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Sporting and leisure activities for all the family, near your holiday rental in Hyères les Palmiers:
- Water sports: sailing, windsurfing, kite surfing, kayaking, jet skiing, water-skiing, wake-boarding, fishing, boat hire diving, boat trips
- Bike rides, mountain bike, horse-riding
- Quad biking, karting
- Petanque, tennis
- Thalassotherapy, well-being, spa
- Water complex (swimming pools, water slide, hot tub…)
- Theme parks
- Casino, cinema, discos, horse racecourse
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August
Free kids’ club (4-12 years old) - every day except weekends
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer with varied sporting activities and Entertainment organised - except weekends.
Daytime : wine-tasting tours, hiking on the Presqu'ile de Giens, dance lessons, archery, fitness classes, petanque
Evening : themed evenings - casino, family games, karaoke, discos, magic shows/cabaret
While on Holiday in Hyères, don't miss visiting some wonderful places nearby:
- Port Cros, Porquerolles, le Levant islands
- The Giens peninsula (coastal path) and its double strip of land
- Etang des Pesquiers, the backcountry of the Var, the Maures mountain range
- The ancient town of Hyères
- Coastal towns : Cassis, La Ciotat, Sanary, St Tropez
- Inland towns : Grimaud, Cogolin, Sollies Pont, Ruers, Roquebrune sur Argens
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Eurosurf
Plage de la Capte
Low season : 8am-8pm
High season : 8am-9pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm