Set in 1.3 hectares of lush grounds, the Odalys Residence le Jardin d’Artemis offers holiday rentals in Gassin ideally situated 300m from the famous Bouillabaisse beach and 500m from the Port of Saint Tropez. Overlooking vineyards and the Gulf of Saint Tropez, in Gassin you will be able to enjoy the calm, quite atmosphere of this pretty, traditional village with its beautiful winding streets and picturesque old houses while being just minutes from the lively hustle and bustle of the famous town of Saint Tropez.
Outdoor pool (open from mid-April to September : 10am-7pm)
Wifi (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Just before Saint Tropez, only 300m from the Bouillabaisse beach, the Residence le Jardin d’Artemis is the ideal place to rest and relax in a holiday rental in Gassin. In beautiful grounds of 1.3 hectares, small Provencal houses offer comfortable apartments for your holiday on the French Riviera. Nicely designed and comfortably furnished, your residence offers holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 5 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. Each apartment has a private entrance and a private terrace to enjoy the pretty scenery in complete privacy. The interiors are furnished with a living room with pay TV and sleeping arrangements, one or two bedrooms with double or single beds, a functional kitchenette (washing machine, dishwasher, hob, extractor hood, microwave, fridge...), a bathroom and a separate toilet.
During your stay in Gassin, make the most of all the sports and leisure activities on offer nearby and in St Tropez:
- Water sports, boat trips
- Petanque, bowling, casino, cinema, horse-riding, go-kart, boat hire, crazy golf, paintball, parachuting, theme parks, SCUBA diving, tennis
- The Beauvallon golf course (8km)
- The Vertanelle practice golf course
Places to see in Gassin and the surrounding area:
- In Gassin itself: the fortified town walls, the church, the chapel "Notre Dame de la Compassion"...
- The Gulf of Saint Tropez and the town with its port, the square "la place des Lices", the old village
- Wine-growing estates and chateaux
- Islands of Port Cros and Porquerolles
- Ramatuelle, La Croix Valmer, Cogolin, Grimaud and Port Grimaud, Hyères, Sainte Maxime
- Le Moulin de Verdagne wind mill
|March / June|
|From 16/03/2019 to 23/03/2019||From 30/03/2019 to 06/04/2019||From 08/06/2019 to 15/06/2019|
2 pièces 5 pers.
Surface approx. :45 m²
Living room with pull out bed for 2 people + single sofa bed (80x190cm)
Bedroom with double bed (160x190cm)
Equipped kitchenette (fridge, electric hob x 2, microwave, extractor hood, dishwasher)
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : €240/apartment + €60/cleaning) – Visa, MasterCard, cash, Traveller’s Cheques accepted
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/night
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night
Check-in & check-out :
Reception and key collection at the Residence Le Clos Bonaventure
Check-in between 5pm and 7pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception in advance. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am. Please make an appointment with reception to carry out the inventory.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool (open from April to September)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
On your Odalys holiday, don’t leave home without them !
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings before 07/04/18 (end of stay).
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !