Gassin, perched up on a hilltop, is an authentic little village just a short drive from Saint Tropez. Awarded the label of one of the prettiest villages in France, this is a wonderful, charming place where you can stroll through the tiny, winding streets between the typical houses and enjoy a drink or a good meal in one of the restaurants. Away from the hustle and bustle of the French Riviera, Gassin is a haven of peace and quiet where you can take a moment to appreciated the stunning views of the surrounding landscapes as far as the Maritime Alps.
Set in 1.3 hectares of lush grounds, the Odalys Residence le Jardin d’Artemis offers holiday rentals in Gassin ideally situated 300m from the famous Bouillabaisse beach and 500m from the Port of Saint Tropez. Overlooking vineyards and the Gulf of Saint Tropez, in Gassin you will be able to enjoy the calm, quite atmosphere of this pretty, traditional village with its beautiful winding streets and picturesque old houses while being just minutes from the lively hustle and bustle of the famous town of Saint Tropez.
Outdoor pool (open from mid-April to September : 10am-7pm)
Wifi (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Just before Saint Tropez, only 300m from the Bouillabaisse beach, the Residence le Jardin d’Artemis is the ideal place to rest and relax in a holiday rental in Gassin. In beautiful grounds of 1.3 hectares, small Provencal houses offer comfortable apartments for your holiday on the French Riviera. Nicely designed and comfortably furnished, your residence offers holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 5 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. Each apartment has a private entrance and a private terrace to enjoy the pretty scenery in complete privacy. The interiors are furnished with a living room with pay TV and sleeping arrangements, one or two bedrooms with double or single beds, a functional kitchenette (washing machine, dishwasher, hob, extractor hood, microwave, fridge...), a bathroom and a separate toilet.
|April / May|
|Accommodation type||From 28/04/2018
2 pièces 5 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : €240/apartment + €60/cleaning) – Visa, MasterCard, cash, Traveller’s Cheques accepted
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/night
Check-in & check-out :
Reception and key collection at the Residence Le Clos Bonaventure
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception in advance. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am. Please make an appointment with reception to carry out the inventory.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool (open from April to September)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings before 07/04/18 (end of stay).
- Iron & ironing board loan
During your stay in Gassin, make the most of all the sports and leisure activities on offer nearby and in St Tropez:
- Water sports, boat trips
- Petanque, bowling, casino, cinema, horse-riding, go-kart, boat hire, crazy golf, paintball, parachuting, theme parks, SCUBA diving, tennis
- The Beauvallon golf course (8km)
- The Vertanelle practice golf course
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
On your Odalys holiday, don’t leave home without them !
Places to see in Gassin and the surrounding area:
- In Gassin itself: the fortified town walls, the church, the chapel "Notre Dame de la Compassion"...
- The Gulf of Saint Tropez and the town with its port, the square "la place des Lices", the old village
- Wine-growing estates and chateaux
- Islands of Port Cros and Porquerolles
- Ramatuelle, La Croix Valmer, Cogolin, Grimaud and Port Grimaud, Hyères, Sainte Maxime
- Le Moulin de Verdagne wind mill
Résidence Odalys Les Jardins d'Artémis
Chemin de Sainte Bonaventure
Telephone : +33 (0)4 94 97 73 34
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 3pm-5.30pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Wednesday, Sunday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm