Gassin, perched up on a hilltop, is an authentic little village just a short drive from Saint Tropez. Awarded the label of one of the prettiest villages in France, this is a wonderful, charming place where you can stroll through the tiny, winding streets between the typical houses and enjoy a drink or a good meal in one of the restaurants. Away from the hustle and bustle of the French Riviera, Gassin is a haven of peace and quiet where you can take a moment to appreciated the stunning views of the surrounding landscapes as far as the Maritime Alps.
In the heart of an exceptional setting close to the beaches, choose a holiday rental in Gassin right next to the famous resort of Saint Tropez. The Prestige Residence Le Clos Bonaventure is just 300m from one of the most famous beaches in the region, the Bouillabaisse beach while the port of Saint Tropez is just 700m away. To do some shopping during your stay, you will shops just 500m from the residence.
Gassin is a quiet little village close to the hustle and bustle of the French Riviera where strolling through the winding streets during your holiday, you will discover the typical houses perched on the rocks with stone doorways. Gassin is famous for being one of the most picturesque villages in the South of France and has been awarded the label " Plus beau village de France" (most beautiful village of France) and is a great base to discover the other pearls of the Var region such as Saint Tropez, Ramatuelle or Sainte Maxime.
Outdoor swimming pool (14m x 7m – open from April to September : 10am-7pm)
Whirlpool tub (open from April to September)
Paddling pool (4m x 4m)
Free outdoor parking
Free Wifi in apartments
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
In Gassin, an old fishing village of the French Riviera, treat yourself to a special holiday in the Odalys Prestige Residence Clos Bonaventure set in lush gardens. Access to the residence is secured by an automated gate and perimeter fence and each holiday rental has a private entrance. The property consists of small Provencal-style houses offering ground floor or 1st floor accommodation ranging from apartments with 1 bedroom for 5 people to the villa with 4 bedrooms for 13 people. All holiday rentals are air conditioned and comfortably equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher...), a shower room, separate toilet, living room and bedrooms.
None of the accommodation is specially adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
|September / October|
|Accommodation type||From 22/09/2018
2-bedroom villa 5/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2 pièces 5 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/night
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception in advance. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €68/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings between 05/05 and 14/07/18 (end of stay).
During your stay in Gassin, make the most of all the sports and leisure activities on offer nearby and in St Tropez:
- Water sports, boat trips
- Petanque, bowling, casino, cinema, horse-riding, go-kart, boat hire, crazy golf, paintball, parachuting, theme parks, SCUBA diving, tennis
- The Beauvallon golf course (8km)
- The Vertanelle practice golf course
• Free Wifi in the residence ! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection at your residence
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Prestigious location, 700m from the port of Saint Tropez and 300m from the Bouillabaisse beach
• Private parking, free parking in private car park with secured entrance
Places to see in Gassin and the surrounding area:
- In Gassin itself: the fortified town walls, the church, the chapel "Notre Dame de la Compassion"...
- The Gulf of Saint Tropez and the town with its port, the square "la place des Lices", the old village
- Wine-growing estates and chateaux
- Islands of Port Cros and Porquerolles
- Ramatuelle, La Croix Valmer, Cogolin, Grimaud and Port Grimaud, Hyères, Sainte Maxime
- Le Moulin de Verdagne wind mill
Chemin de Sainte Bonaventure
Telephone : +33 (0)4 94 97 73 34
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 3pm-5.30pm.
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Wednesday, Sunday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm