Gassin, perched up on a hilltop, is an authentic little village just a short drive from Saint Tropez. Awarded the label of one of the prettiest villages in France, this is a wonderful, charming place where you can stroll through the tiny, winding streets between the typical houses and enjoy a drink or a good meal in one of the restaurants. Away from the hustle and bustle of the French Riviera, Gassin is a haven of peace and quiet where you can take a moment to appreciated the stunning views of the surrounding landscapes as far as the Maritime Alps.
The Residence Casar Domus offers holiday rentals in Gassin set in a large, 2-hectare park, in the shade of beautiful pines, overlooking the gulf of St Tropez just 400 metres from the sea and a 15-minute walk from the centre of St Tropez. By choosing a holiday rental in Gassin you can enjoy the calm, relaxing atmosphere in this traditional Provencal village with wonderful views.
Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool (open from mid-April to September)
Tennis court (by reservation only)
Wifi at reception (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (with security gate and code)
The holiday rentals in Gassin in the Residence Caesar Domus are housed in a 2-storey building with 2 lifts and range from studio apartments with sleeping alcove for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. Accommodation is decorated and furnished in a Provencal or colonial style with equipped kitchenette : microwave, ceramic hob, and dishwasher (except in the studio apartments), coffee maker and extractor hood (in some apartments), bathroom and separate toilet (except in studio apartments), television (extra charge) and balcony or terrace.
None of the apartments is equipped for guests with disabilities.
During your stay in Gassin, make the most of all the sports and leisure activities on offer nearby and in St Tropez:
- Water sports, boat trips
- Petanque, bowling, casino, cinema, horse-riding, go-kart, boat hire, crazy golf, paintball, parachuting, theme parks, SCUBA diving, tennis
- The Beauvallon golf course (8km)
- The Vertanelle practice golf course
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
On your Odalys holiday, don’t leave home without them !
Places to see in Gassin and the surrounding area:
- In Gassin itself: the fortified town walls, the church, the chapel "Notre Dame de la Compassion"...
- The Gulf of Saint Tropez and the town with its port, the square "la place des Lices", the old village
- Wine-growing estates and chateaux
- Islands of Port Cros and Porquerolles
- Ramatuelle, La Croix Valmer, Cogolin, Grimaud and Port Grimaud, Hyères, Sainte Maxime
- Le Moulin de Verdagne wind mill
Résidence Odalys Caesar Domus
Chemin de Rogon de la Valette
Les Lisières de Saint Tropez
Telephone : +33 (0)4 94 55 86 55
November to March :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 3pm-6pm.
Saturday : 10am-12noon and 3pm-7pm
Wednesday, Sunday : Closed
April to October :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm.
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 3pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm