until 14/07 (end of stay) and from 08/09/18
Gassin, perched up on a hilltop, is an authentic little village just a short drive from Saint Tropez. Awarded the label of one of the prettiest villages in France, this is a wonderful, charming place where you can stroll through the tiny, winding streets between the typical houses and enjoy a drink or a good meal in one of the restaurants. Away from the hustle and bustle of the French Riviera, Gassin is a haven of peace and quiet where you can take a moment to appreciated the stunning views of the surrounding landscapes as far as the Maritime Alps.
The Residence Casar Domus offers holiday rentals in Gassin set in a large, 2-hectare park, in the shade of beautiful pines, overlooking the gulf of St Tropez just 400 metres from the sea and a 15-minute walk from the centre of St Tropez. By choosing a holiday rental in Gassin you can enjoy the calm, relaxing atmosphere in this traditional Provencal village with the hustle and bustle of the French Rivieria only minutes away.
Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool (open from mid-April to September : 10am-7pm)
Tennis court (by reservation only)
Wifi at reception (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (with security gate and code)
The holiday rentals in Gassin in the Residence Caesar Domus are housed in a 2-storey building with 2 lifts and range from studio apartments with sleeping alcove for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. Accommodation is decorated and furnished in a Provencal or colonial style with equipped kitchenette : microwave, ceramic hob, and dishwasher (except in the studio apartments), coffee maker and extractor hood (in some apartments), bathroom and separate toilet (except in studio apartments), television (extra charge) and balcony or terrace.
None of the apartments is equipped for guests with disabilities.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 18/08/2018
Studio with cabin 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
1-bedroom apartment with cabin 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/night
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm to 7pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception in advance.
You will be told the procedure to follow.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
Rental Formula :
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking
- Tennis court
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings until 14/07 (end of stay) and from 08/09/18
During your stay in Gassin, make the most of all the sports and leisure activities on offer nearby and in St Tropez:
- Water sports, boat trips
- Petanque, bowling, casino, cinema, horse-riding, go-kart, boat hire, crazy golf, paintball, parachuting, theme parks, SCUBA diving, tennis
- The Beauvallon golf course (8km)
- The Vertanelle practice golf course
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free tennis court, in your residence
Enjoy a game of tennis on your holiday (pre-booking required on site).
• Ideal location, 15-minute walk from St Tropez and 400m from the beach
Places to see in Gassin and the surrounding area:
- In Gassin itself: the fortified town walls, the church, the chapel "Notre Dame de la Compassion"...
- The Gulf of Saint Tropez and the town with its port, the square "la place des Lices", the old village
- Wine-growing estates and chateaux
- Islands of Port Cros and Porquerolles
- Ramatuelle, La Croix Valmer, Cogolin, Grimaud and Port Grimaud, Hyères, Sainte Maxime
- Le Moulin de Verdagne wind mill
Chemin de Rogon de la Valette
Les Lisières de Saint Tropez
Telephone : +33 (0)4 94 55 86 55
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm.
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 3pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm