Carnoux, a small modern town in the heart of Provence, 7km from Cassis with its magnificent calanques (creeks), its famous old port and pretty Mediterranean beaches is ideally situated near the sea surrounded by pine-covered hills. Only 20km from Marseille via a stunning coast road, Carnoux is also ideally located for visiting this famous city in the South of France.
Just 5km from the pretty fishing village of Cassis, the Residence Shangri-La offers holiday rentals in the heart of the small Provencal town of Carnoux. Close to the town centre and its amenities, your holiday home is in an ideal location to enjoy a beach holiday on the Mediterranean coast.
From Carnoux, you can discover Provence at its best. The stunning Calanques National Park with its creeks and tiny beaches surrounded by wild, untouched, hilly landscapes of pine forests and limestone rocks. You can also visit Marseille just half an hour away via a beautiful coast road, La Ciotat, Bandon, Aix en Provence and much more.
Wifi (extra charge)
Outdoor pool open from mid-April board shorts not allowed (swimming trunks only) and dogs not allowed in the swimming pool area
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Completely renovated, the Residence Club Shangri-La has 64 air-conditioned holiday rentals in 2 bedroom chalets for 5/6 people or 3 bedroom chalets for 7/8 people. Comfortably equipped the accommodation is furnished with a living room with sleeping arrangements, bedrooms with single beds or double bed, a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge ...), a shower room with separate toilet (for most apartments) and a covered terrace. All have a TV and Wifi access (both at extra charge).
11 chalets for 5/6 people and 5 chalets for 7/8 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
- In Carnoux: tennis, horse riding, hiking, cycling, fitness training.
- In Cassis: water sports, casino, disco, restaurants, bars
- In Aubagne : Theatre
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club from 01/07 to 02/09/17
• Outdoor swimming pool, open from mid-April to end of September
- The Sainte-Baume mountains
- The Foreign Legion museum
- Notre-Dame d'Afrique church
- Forest park, botanic trail
- The ‘calanques’ of Cassis
- Water sport activities at 7km
- Aubagne, birthplace of Marcel Pagnol
- The magnificent coastline of la Ciotat, including the highest cliffs in Europe
Résidence Odalys Shangri-La
29, avenue Jean Auguste Ingres
13470 CARNOUX EN PROVENCE
From November to March :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-12noon (closed in the afternoon)
: Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm