Carnoux, a small modern town in the heart of Provence, 7km from Cassis with its magnificent calanques (creeks), its famous old port and pretty Mediterranean beaches is ideally situated near the sea surrounded by pine-covered hills. Only 20km from Marseille via a stunning coast road, Carnoux is also ideally located for visiting this famous city in the South of France.
Between Cassis and Aubagne in the south of France, the Odalys Residence Debussy is located in the small Provencal town of Carnoux about 2km from the centre where you will find shops and restaurants and other amenities. In the heart of beautiful pine forests you can enjoy the Mediterranean climate in your holiday rental in Carnoux. Your residence is near the popular, traditional fishing village of Cassis with its pretty port and beaches. This is a perfect base to discover the stunning creeks in the Calanques National Park and the other wonderful sites on the Cote d’Azur.
Outdoor heated swimming pool (except in July/August), open from mid April
Free outdoor parking
Wifi (extra charge)
Laundry facilities at the Residence Shangri-La (extra charge)
Choose from holiday rentals near Cassis and the centre of Carnoux in the Residence Debussy consisting of 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people, all fully equipped with living room with sleeping arrangements, a bedroom, kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave and fridge) and shower room with toilet, TV and Wifi (both at an extra charge).
None of the apartments is equipped for guests with disabilities
- In Carnoux: tennis, horse riding, hiking, cycling, fitness training.
- In Cassis: water sports, casino, disco, restaurants, bars
- In Aubagne : Theatre
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09 at the Residence Shangri-La
• Outdoor heated swimming pool, open from mid-april to beginning of October
• Ideal base to discover the Cote d’Azur, Cassis and the Calanques National Park, La Ciotat, Bandol…
• Free parking
- The Sainte-Baume mountains
- The Foreign Legion museum
- Notre-Dame d'Afrique church
- Forest park, botanic trail
- The ‘calanques’ of Cassis
- Water sport activities at 7km
- Aubagne, birthplace of Marcel Pagnol
- The magnificent coastline of la Ciotat, including the highest cliffs in Europe
Résidence Odalys Debussy
Avenue Jean Auguste Ingres
13470 CARNOUX EN PROVENCE
Please note : reception and key collection at the Residence Shangri-La, Avenue Jean Auguste Ingres (250 metres from the Residence Debussy).
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-12noon (closed in the afternoon)
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm