Beausoleil, recognised as a resort with a health-giving climate, is situated on a gradual slope, at the foot of the Mont des Mules, forming a balcony on the Mediterranean overlooking Monaco and the French Riviera. Beausoleil is situated in the Alpes Maritimes region, about 20 minutes from Nice, 30 km from the Nice Côte d’Azur airport and 10 min from Monaco. As indicated by its name, Beausoleil enjoys an exceptional climate, close to the beaches of the French Riviera. Your holiday unfolds in an exceptional architectural setting, surrounded by an unspoiled, luxuriant nature.
The Apart'hotel Les Jardins d’Elisa in Beausoleil is situated above the Place des Moulins and offers holiday rentals in Monaco offering direct access to the town centre, a 5-minute walk from the Forum Grimaldi, a 10-minute walk from the Larvotto beach and the casinos and shops are just 400m away. Enjoy the ideal location and comfortable accommodation in this Odalys Apart'hotel which is a perfect base to visit the South of France : Nice, Cannes, St Tropez and even Italy.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Covered parking (extra charge, limited spaces)
The Apart'hotel Les Jardins d’Elisa in Beausoleil offers holiday rentals ranging from the studio apartments for 2 people to the 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people, all fully equipped with kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher), bathroom or shower room (with hair dryer), toilet, television and Wifi access, air-conditioning/heating and a balcony.
- Ironing board & iron, hair dryer on loan
- Cot and high chair on loan (subject to availability)
While on Holiday in Beausoleil, enjoy some of the following sporting and outdoor activities:
- Varied water sports
- Boat trips
- Tennis, petanque
- Monte Carlo golf course
Enjoy the festive night-life of Monaco:
- Bars, restaurants, casinos, discos, concerts, shows, exhibitions, etc...
• Free Wifi, within the Apart'hotel
Stay connected during your city holiday thanks to the free Wifi connection available
• Apart'hotel with views of Monaco or sea views
- Monaco : casino, exotic gardens, oceanographic museum, beaches, the Rocher (palace and cathedral), the Louis II stadium, the Grimaldi forum with its conventions and events.
- Nice : the old town of Nice, the Château, the tramway, the commerces… the charm and authenticity of the Riviera coast and of the hinterland : Villefranche sur Mer, Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, Eze, Roquebrune Cap Martin, Menton, Sospel, Peille, Entrevaux...
- Italy: Ventimiglia and its market (20-minute drive)
Appart'hôtel Odalys Les Jardins d'Elisa
8, avenue de Verdun
Every day : 8.30am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm