Agay is set in a beautiful sandy bay, situated on the coast known as the « Corniche d’Or », on the French Riviera between Saint Raphaël (12km) and Cannes (30km) and just a stone’s throw away from the popular town of Fréjus. This charming seaside resort is reputed for the beauty of its landscapes, the coastline and the preserved Esterel mountain range.
The Residence, which is very close to the centre of the resort, is situated on the bank of the river Agay, just 150m from the beach. A small « Petit Casino » supermarket is situated at 150 m and a hypermarket at 7km. All shops are to be found in the resort.
Iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner available to borrow, free outdoor car park, not within the residence (limited number of places)
Phone booth (phone card) at 100 m)
All shops are to be found at the centre of the resort. There is a small supermarket "petit casino", 150 m from the residence and a hypermarket at 7 km.
The 2-roomed apartments, for 4/5 pers and 5/6 pers are all comfortable and fully equipped with kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplate, dishwasher and microwave), shower with toilet, television (with supplement) and terrace or small garden.
None of the apartments is equipped for persons of reduced mobility.
Many sporting and leisure activities are available for all the family in Agay:
- Walks, 85 km of footpaths (the Estérel massif), accessible to all
- Mountain biking
- Visit of the sea beds by boat. The Roches Rouges aquarium
- Water sports club
- Entertainment (casino, cinema, disco etc) in Saint Raphaël
- Outdoor leisure centre in Fréjus (basketball, football, roller skating, bicross …) + exercise circuit for adults and children
• Pets admitted under certain conditions *
(*) Admitted with up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo. Dogs must be kept on a lead within the residence
- In Agay : the marina, the Ile d’Or, the Cap Dramont and its semaphore, the viaduct of Anthéor, the Saint Exupéry stele, the church
- In Saint Raphaël : the coastal path, the cliff road, the ports, the San Raféu church, the Archaeological museum, the villas in the marin, the Armitelle path, Valescure with its umbrella pines, the fishing port of Poussaï, the Cap Roux
- The French Riviera : Fréjus (with Roman monuments), Saint Tropez, Cannes, Antibes, Nice, Monaco
- The hinterland of the Var region : the Estérel mountains, Fayence, Roquebrune sur Argens, Lorgues, Draguignan
- The wine route of the 'Côtes de Provence'
- The 'Gorges du Verdon'
- Islands: The 'îles d’Or' : Porquerolles, Le Levant, Port Cros and the 'îles de Lérins'
Résidence Odalys Le Nautic
Reception and keys at the Odalys Residence Les Mimosas, 725 Bld. de la Plage - 83700 Boulouris Saint Raphaël.
Telephone : 04 94 54 17 17)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9.00 am to 12.00 and from 4.00 to 7.00 pm, Saturday from 8.00 am to 12.00 and from 3.00 to 8.00 pm.
Sunday from 10.00 am to 12.00 (and from 4.00 to 7.00 pm in July and August)
Closed all day Wednesday
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm