Agay is set in a beautiful sandy bay, situated on the coast known as the « Corniche d’Or », on the French Riviera between Saint Raphaël (12km) and Cannes (30km) and just a stone’s throw away from the popular town of Fréjus. This charming seaside resort is reputed for the beauty of its landscapes, the coastline and the preserved Esterel mountain range.
Mobile home campsite in Agay near Saint Raphaël and Fréjus in the South of France. This campsite offers mobile home holiday rentals inAgay, in a lush setting in a pine forest on a hill over 6.5 hectares, sloping gently down to the sea. A pebble beach runs alongside the campsite so your mobile home gives direct access to the sea.
230m² outdoor swimming pool, with paddling pool (board shorts not allowed, swimming trunks only), (open 01/06 to 30/09, weather permitting)
Ping-pong table (rackets on loan)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
WiFi (extra charge)
1 parking space per mobile home
In July & August : Diving centre on-site, bouncy castles, beauty & fitness area (extra charge).
In July and August: Snack-bar, pizzeria, bakery delivery service and mini-market
Set in the shade of pine trees, the mobile home holiday rentals in this campsite sleep 4/6 people are equipped with a kitchenette (fridge/freezer, microwave), shower room with toilet and covered terrace with garden furniture.
|Accommodation type||From 16/06/2018
Mobile home 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home (2 payments : €250 - accommodation + €50 - cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.60/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
- ID bracelet to be worn at all times within the campsite grounds
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pool mid-June to end of September (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-7 and 6-12 years old) from 02/07 to 26/08 (except Saturday)
- Teens club (11-18 years old) from 02/07 to 26/08 (except Saturday)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment from 02/07 to 26/08 (except Saturday)
- Petanque and table tennis (rackets/balls on loan with deposit)
- Access to multi-sports ground
- Access to children's playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath), pre-booking required and subject to availability, deposit requested) : €30/week (or €10/item/week)
- Wifi access : €15/week (daily rates available)
- Laundry facilities : washing machine : €5/machine, tumble dryer : €2/machine
- Bed linen (rental) : €7/set/week
- Well-being centre (beauty treatments, massage, relaxation therapy) : bookings & payment on-site
- End of stay cleaning on request : from €50/mobile home
- Sun lounger : €10/stay (deposit required)
- Pets allowed*: €4/night/animal, €30/week/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and are not permitted on the beach.
Please note :
• Only electric or gas BBQ allowed
• TV not available (no aerial available)
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Iron & ironing board on loan
- Baby changing area
- Wash rooms adapted for disabled guests
- Tourist information available at reception
- Newspapers available on-site
- Mini-market, bakery delivery service
- Supermarket nearby (15-minute drive)
- Cash machine (3km away)
- Pharmacy and doctor (200m away)
Many sporting and leisure activities are available for all the family in Agay:
- Walks, 85 km of footpaths (the Estérel massif), accessible to all
- Mountain biking
- Visit of the sea beds by boat. The Roches Rouges aquarium
- Water sports club
- Entertainment (casino, cinema, disco etc) in Saint Raphaël
- Outdoor leisure centre in Fréjus (basketball, football, roller skating, bicross …) + exercise circuit for adults and children
• Kids’ Clubs, free entertainment & activities, July/August, except Saturdays
Free kids’ clubs (4-7 and 6-12 years old) from 02/07 to 26/08
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August, except Saturdays
Free teens’ club (11-18 years old) from 02/07 to 26/08
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer from 02/07 to 26/08
Adults & daytime: sports tournaments, aquafun, fitness
Cinema program in partnership with Eden-théâtre : 1 entrance/week
Evening: (Saturdays incl.) : themed evenings, karaoke, disco, shows, cabaret.
- In Agay : the marina, the Ile d’Or, the Cap Dramont and its semaphore, the viaduct of Anthéor, the Saint Exupéry stele, the church
- In Saint Raphaël : the coastal path, the cliff road, the ports, the San Raféu church, the Archaeological museum, the villas in the marin, the Armitelle path, Valescure with its umbrella pines, the fishing port of Poussaï, the Cap Roux
- The French Riviera : Fréjus (with Roman monuments), Saint Tropez, Cannes, Antibes, Nice, Monaco
- The hinterland of the Var region : the Estérel mountains, Fayence, Roquebrune sur Argens, Lorgues, Draguignan
- The wine route of the 'Côtes de Provence'
- The 'Gorges du Verdon'
- Islands: The 'îles d’Or' : Porquerolles, Le Levant, Port Cros and the 'îles de Lérins'
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Le Dramont
986, bd. de la 36ème Division Texas
Every day : 9am to 2pm and 2.30pm to 7.30pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm