Platja (Playa) de Aro is a very lively and quite typical Spanish seaside resort at the heart of the Costa Brava, between Perpignan and Barcelona. This charming resort appeals to all ages with its sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, little creeks, stunning cliffs and unspoilt landscapes… Enjoy a relaxing holiday with the possibility of taking full advantage of all the water sports available, as well as a great range of cultural activities and gastronomic delights to try while on holiday on the Costa Brava.
In the heart of the popular beach resort of Playa de Aro, choose a holiday rental in the Residence Politur located just 700m from the Cala Rovira beach, close to shops with the town centre only 1km away. Located at an equal distance between Perpignan and Barcelona, Playa de Aro is a typical, lively seaside resort at the heart of the Costa Brava. Pretty, sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, tiny creeks, spectacular cliffs and wild landscapes are the specialties of this part of the Spanish coast.
Large swimming pool with paddling pool (open from mid May to end of September, weather permitting)
Mini-golf (extra charge)
This residence has an on-site snack-bar
Residence offering accommodation for 4/6 people in bungalows all decorated differently. Each has a furnished balcony or terrace.
|Accommodation type||From 08/07/2017
Bungalow 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €150/accommodation (cash only)
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/day/person (valid for all guests over 17 years old), max. 7 nights
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 4pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible.
Check-out before 10am (please leave accommodation clean and tidy).
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool (open from mid May to end of September, weather permitting)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cot : €4/day (on request)
- Bathroom linen : €4
- Bed linen : €10/single bed, €14/double bed
- Mini-golf : €2.50/person
- End of stay cleaning service (if not carried out by the client) : €64/accommodation
- Pets allowed* : €26/stay
*On request. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Sporting and leisure activities near your holiday rental in Playa de Aro :
- Water sports: sailing, kayaking, boat hire, diving, fishing, wind surfing
- Hiking, bike rides and mountain biking
- Golf and mini-golf
- Beach volley
- Squash, tennis
- Water activity park ‘Aquadiver'
- Cinema, bowling, disco
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers – PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking
Entrance 1 day or 2 consecutive days:
- Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 1 day - €47/person, 2 days - €56/person
- Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Senior (over 60 years old) : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Child under 4 years old : free entrance
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
There are many tourist attractions on the Costa Brava that you can discover during your holiday in Playa de Aro:
- In Playa de Aro : the elegant S’Agaro district, the historical centre of Castell d’Aro, the Château de Benedormiens, the Gavarres mountains, Puig Pinell
- The doll museum in Castell d'Aro, the beautiful, ancient quarter of the town
- On the Costa Brava : Rosas, Empuriabrava ( the Spanish Venice), Estartit, the medieval city of Pals, Tossa de Mar, Figueras and the Dali museum, Cadaques, Girone, Lloret de Mar
- Girona (36km)
- The Medes islands nature reserve
- Pals, ancient medieval town (22km)
- La Bisbal's ceramics (21km)
- Dali museum in Figueras
- Barcelona (100km)
17250 PLATJA D'ARO
Monday - Saturday : 9.30am-1.30pm and 4pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm