Only 70km from the French border, Estartit is a pleasant tourist spot on the Costa Brava. It has a superb, long sandy beach, which is particularly safe for children, beautiful rocky creeks, magnificent islands, a charming little marina and verdant hinterland. All these aspects make Estartit the perfect place for a family holiday by the beach in Spain. It is also a perfect base for exploring Catalunia, from Cadaqués to Barcelona.
Located in a quiet, residential area in Estartit, the Residence Tarraco offers holiday rentals in 10 villas with private terrace and garden just 800m from the beach and 500m from the town centre where you will find all the necessary amenities, restaurants and shops. Enjoy a summer holiday on the Costa Brava under the warm Catalan sunshine and discover the gastronomical delights of the region, the hidden creeks and the beautiful beaches and the Medes islands.
Communal swimming pool (open all year round depending on weather conditions)
Wifi access (extra charge)
This residence on the Costa Brava in Spain offers holiday rentals in 10 comfortable villas (max. 90m²) each with either 2 or 3 bedrooms, a separate kitchen, TV and heating, fenced garden with terrace and garden furniture and access to the communal swimming pool.
While on Holiday in Estartit, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Golf (club 8km from campsite)
- Crazy golf
- Riding school
- Sailing club
- Bike hire
- Water sports, SCUBA diving
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers – PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking
Entrance 1 day or 2 consecutive days:
- Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 1 day - €47/person, 2 days - €56/person
- Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Senior (over 60 years old) : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Child under 4 years old : free entrance
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
Visit some of the exceptional sites while on holiday in Estartit on the Costa Brava:
- Dali museum in Figueras (40km)
- Cadaques (50km): a charming little fishing port, which has long attracted artists
- Boat trips (including tours in a glass-bottom boat) and SCUBA diving around the Medes islands : the archipelago is a preserved area, with an exceptional variety of marine flora and fauna
- Barcelona, Girona
- Pals : charming, ancient medieval city
- Peratallada : superb medieval village, with a few restaurants renowned for their traditional Catalan cooking
Avenida Grecia N°20
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm