Only 70km from the French border, Estartit is a pleasant tourist spot on the Costa Brava. It has a superb, long sandy beach, which is particularly safe for children, beautiful rocky creeks, magnificent islands, a charming little marina and verdant hinterland. All these aspects make Estartit the perfect place for a family holiday by the beach in Spain. It is also a perfect base for exploring Catalunia, from Cadaqués to Barcelona.
Fancy a holiday in the sun on the Costa Brava in Spain? Choose a holiday rental in Estartit in the Residence Salles Beach, an apartment complex located just 350m from the town centre overlooking the beach with fabulous sea views. You will find shops, restaurants, bars all within walking distance... and parking in the surrounding Streets is free.
This residence offers a breathtaking view of the marine nature reserve of the Medes Islands, which is a much appreciate spot for scuba diving or snorkeling. There are many diving schools in Estartit offer scuba diving courses. For the less adventurous, take a boat trip in a glass-bottom to discover the wonderful sea life on this region.
Outdoor swimming pool with terrace
Parking (extra charge)
The Residence Salles Beach has a bar on site.
This holiday complex consists of holiday rentals in apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms for 4 or 6 people all comfortably equipped with a living room with sofa bed, functional kitchen (fridge, dishwasher, microwave, etc.), bathroom, furnished terrace and balcony.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 18/08/2018
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
3 pièces 4/6 personnes climatisé vue rue
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/day/person (valid for all guests over 17 years old), max. 7 nights
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in on Saturday from 4pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on +33 4 88 71 00 40 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pool
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Parking : prices on site
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
While on Holiday in Estartit, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Golf (club 8km from campsite)
- Crazy golf
- Riding school
- Sailing club
- Bike hire
- Water sports, SCUBA diving
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers, PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking (no charge for children under 4 years old)
Entrance 1 park
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €49 - Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €41
Ferrari Land :
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €22 - Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €18
Pass 1 day/2 parks
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €55
Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €47
Pass 2 days/2 parks
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €60
Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €52
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
Visit some of the exceptional sites while on holiday in Estartit on the Costa Brava:
- Dali museum in Figueras (40km)
- Cadaques (50km): a charming little fishing port, which has long attracted artists
- Boat trips (including tours in a glass-bottom boat) and SCUBA diving around the Medes islands : the archipelago is a preserved area, with an exceptional variety of marine flora and fauna
- Barcelona, Girona
- Pals : charming, ancient medieval city
- Peratallada : superb medieval village, with a few restaurants renowned for their traditional Catalan cooking
Open 24 hours/day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm