Only 70km from the French border, Estartit is a pleasant tourist spot on the Costa Brava. It has a superb, long sandy beach, which is particularly safe for children, beautiful rocky creeks, magnificent islands, a charming little marina and verdant hinterland. All these aspects make Estartit the perfect place for a family holiday by the beach in Spain. It is also a perfect base for exploring Catalunia, from Cadaqués to Barcelona.
The Residence Illa Mar d’Or, set in an idyllic location just 500m from the beach in the resort of Estartit, offers apartments with terrace with swimming pool only 9km from the golf course with the nearest shop just 75m away.
Estartit, at the heart of the Costa Brava, has now become one of the most popular seaside resorts on this part of the Spanish coast, thanks to its rocky creeks and the beautiful Medes islands.
Communal swimming pool with paddling pool (open March to October)
Parking (extra charge)
Wifi access (extra charge)
Residence offering 2 bedroom apartments for 4/5 people with terrace all well-equipped with American kitchen (hob, fridge, microwave, oven, etc.), bathroom with toilet and terrace.
While on Holiday in Estartit, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Golf (club 8km from campsite)
- Crazy golf
- Riding school
- Sailing club
- Bike hire
- Water sports, SCUBA diving
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers – PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking
Entrance 1 day or 2 consecutive days:
- Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 1 day - €47/person, 2 days - €56/person
- Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Senior (over 60 years old) : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Child under 4 years old : free entrance
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
Visit some of the exceptional sites while on holiday in Estartit on the Costa Brava:
- Dali museum in Figueras (40km)
- Cadaques (50km): a charming little fishing port, which has long attracted artists
- Boat trips (including tours in a glass-bottom boat) and SCUBA diving around the Medes islands : the archipelago is a preserved area, with an exceptional variety of marine flora and fauna
- Barcelona, Girona
- Pals : charming, ancient medieval city
- Peratallada : superb medieval village, with a few restaurants renowned for their traditional Catalan cooking
Résidence Illa Mar d'Or
Avenida Grecia N°20
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm