Only 70km from the French border, Estartit is a pleasant tourist spot on the Costa Brava. It has a superb, long sandy beach, which is particularly safe for children, beautiful rocky creeks, magnificent islands, a charming little marina and verdant hinterland. All these aspects make Estartit the perfect place for a family holiday by the beach in Spain. It is also a perfect base for exploring Catalunia, from Cadaqués to Barcelona.
The Residence Illa Mar d’Or, set in an idyllic location just 500m from the beach in the resort of Estartit, offers apartments with terrace with swimming pool only 9km from the golf course with the nearest shop just 75m away.
Estartit, at the heart of the Costa Brava, has now become one of the most popular seaside resorts on this part of the Spanish coast, thanks to its rocky creeks and the beautiful Medes islands.
Communal swimming pool with paddling pool (open March to October)
Parking (extra charge)
Wifi access (extra charge)
Residence offering 2 bedroom apartments for 4/5 people with terrace all well-equipped with American kitchen (hob, fridge, microwave, oven, etc.), bathroom with toilet and terrace.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 26/08/2017
2-bedroom apartment 4/5 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : credit card imprint or number required
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/day/person (valid for all guests over 17 years old), max. 7 nights
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be given a code to collect your keys from a special letter box.
You will be charged a €30 administration fee on arrival.
Your official check-in will take place the following morning.
Check-out before 10am (inventory is carried out after your departure, you are not obliged to be present).
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Access to the communal swimming pool (open from March to October)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Wifi access : €10/day
- Cot : €6/day
- Towels : €4/person
- Late arrival fee : €30/accommodation
- Parking : €10/day/car
- End of stay cleaning service (if not carried out by the client) : €45/accommodation
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
While on Holiday in Estartit, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Golf (club 8km from campsite)
- Crazy golf
- Riding school
- Sailing club
- Bike hire
- Water sports, SCUBA diving
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers – PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking
Entrance 1 day or 2 consecutive days:
- Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 1 day - €47/person, 2 days - €56/person
- Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Senior (over 60 years old) : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Child under 4 years old : free entrance
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
Visit some of the exceptional sites while on holiday in Estartit on the Costa Brava:
- Dali museum in Figueras (40km)
- Cadaques (50km): a charming little fishing port, which has long attracted artists
- Boat trips (including tours in a glass-bottom boat) and SCUBA diving around the Medes islands : the archipelago is a preserved area, with an exceptional variety of marine flora and fauna
- Barcelona, Girona
- Pals : charming, ancient medieval city
- Peratallada : superb medieval village, with a few restaurants renowned for their traditional Catalan cooking
Résidence Illa Mar d'Or
Avenida Grecia N°20
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm