Only 70km from the French border, Estartit is a pleasant tourist spot on the Costa Brava. It has a superb, long sandy beach, which is particularly safe for children, beautiful rocky creeks, magnificent islands, a charming little marina and verdant hinterland. All these aspects make Estartit the perfect place for a family holiday by the beach in Spain. It is also a perfect base for exploring Catalunia, from Cadaqués to Barcelona.
The residence Festamar consists of air-conditioned apartments, situated in a 3-storey building, with two lifts, set in a quiet area, which is however lively during the summer period of July and August.
It is just 150m from the main beach.
- Non-heated outdoor swimming pool (20 x 8.5m) with paddling pool for children, open from the beginning of March to the end of October
- Ironing board and iron available in each apartment.
- Bed and bathroom linen included (weekly change, beds made up on arrival).
- Cleaning kit provided.
- Free WiFi throughout.
- Fee-paying launderette (machines 5 to 6 kg)
- Covered car park at 100m.
- Safe hire
- Cot hire
- Cleaning service available for apartments.
Apartments for 4 and 6 persons equipped with an American-style, open kitchen (fridge, microwave,vitroceramic hotplate and electric coffee-maker), Bathroom with toilet, satellite TV (2 French channels), free WiFi, air-conditioning/ heating and small balcony with garden furniture.
Apartments for the disabled are available (further information when booking).
While on Holiday in Estartit, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Golf (club 8km from campsite)
- Crazy golf
- Riding school
- Sailing club
- Bike hire
- Water sports, SCUBA diving
Visit some of the exceptional sites while on holiday in Estartit on the Costa Brava:
- Dali museum in Figueras (40km)
- Cadaques (50km): a charming little fishing port, which has long attracted artists
- Boat trips (including tours in a glass-bottom boat) and SCUBA diving around the Medes islands : the archipelago is a preserved area, with an exceptional variety of marine flora and fauna
- Barcelona, Girona
- Pals : charming, ancient medieval city
- Peratallada : superb medieval village, with a few restaurants renowned for their traditional Catalan cooking
Avenida de la Costa Brava, 16
On the premises
Open from 9 am to 8 pm then a night watchman present from 8 pm to 9 am
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm