Denia, a charming town, situated half way between Valence and Alicante, and a few kilometres from Javea, is very accessible. It is a very pleasant town, with its fine, sandy beaches, rocky coves, a highly reputed gastronomy, based on fish and sea-food, a historical past and its nature park ‘El Mongo’
Only 5km from the town of Denia on the Costa Blanca in Spain, choose a holiday rental in the Residence Aquamarina just 400m from the sandy beach "las Marinas". Enjoy all the pleasures of a beach holiday along with other activities such as golf (the Golf Club "La Sella" is just 7km away). Also near your accommodation in Denia, you will find plenty of shops and restaurants.
Denia, located at an equal distance between Valencia and Alicante and a few miles from Javea, is a very pleasant town with much to offer : sandy beaches, small rocky coves, a much appreciated gastronomy based on fish and shellfish, a rich historical heritage and its own natural park "El Mongo". Plenty to see and do on your holiday in Spain.
Outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool & gardens
Garage (1 space/apartment)
Air-conditioning through the residence
Residence composed of 4-storey buildings with lift housing holiday rentals in apartments for 4/6 people. All accommodation is comfortably equipped with a living/dining room with sleeping arrangements, 2 bedrooms, a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, fridge, washing machine, microwave, etc.) and a furnished terrace.
|Accommodation type||From 02/09/2017
2-bedroom apartment 4/6 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 7pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the apartment clean and tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pool with paddling pool
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Garage (1 space/apartment)
- TV with local channels
- End of stay cleaning
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cot rental : €3/day
Please note :
• Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Early booking discount
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all bookings made before 30/03 (not valid for holidays between 22/07 and 02/09)
While on Holiday in Denia, enjoy some of the following activities and things to do:
- Water sports: SCUBA diving, boat trips, jet-skiing, sailing, sailing, kayaking
- Tennis, cycling on the many tracks
- Quad biking
- Horse riding
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. (Please note: kitchen area not included). Please leave the accommodation in good order.
- Archeology museum
- Golf club La Selle (8km away)
- El Montgo natural park
- "Terra Mitica" theme park
- "Aqualandia" in Benidorm
- Trips to Ibiza (2-hour crossing by boat)
Carretera de las Marinas Km5
Monday-Friday : 9.30am-1.30pm and 4.30pm-8pm
Saturday : 9.30am-1pm and 5pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm