The Spanish town of Calpe is famous for its huge rock "El peñon de Ifach", which seems to spring from the sea and can be seen for miles around. Among the most important monuments in Calpe are the ruins of Los Baños de la Reina, not forgetting other attractions such as the salt lakes, the ornithological park with its varied, exotic species, the Gothic-style Catholic church and the tower of La Peça. From your holidiay rental in the Esmeralda Suites or Residence Amatista, discover the many assets of this seaside resort of the Costa Blanca during your holidays in Spain.
Just 500m from Calpe old town and 250m from the port, you will find comfortable holiday rentals in the apartments of the Residence Amatista (16 storey building) for a holiday on the Costa Blanca in Spain. With Odalys Vacances, enjoy a beachfront holiday in this residence perfectly located on the Arenal Beach in Calpe. You will be just steps from the promenade, with views of the Penon de Ifach and not far from the fishing port and marina.
Calpe is famous for its huge rock El Peñon de Ifach, which seems to spring up from the sea and stands proudly at a height of 332m at the head of the beach in Calpe. It is visible for miles around and you have wonderful views from the balconies of the holiday rentals in the Residence Amatista. Among the most important tourist attractions in Calpe are the ruins of Los Baños de la Reina , the salt lakes, the Ornithological Park with its exotic species, the Catholic Gothic church and the tower of La Peça.
Free Wifi in the apartments
Parking (extra charge)
Garage (extra charge)
2 swimming pools
This residence offers holiday rentals in Calpe in air-conditioned accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom for 2/4 people to 3 bedrooms for 6/8 people comfortably furnished for a relaxing holiday in Spain, the interiors are generally equipped with a living room with sofa bed, a functional kitchen, one or two bedrooms, one or two bathrooms and a furnished balcony.
While on Holiday in Calpe enjoy the many activities on offer including:
- Sailing at the Calpe Sailing Club located in the fishing Harbour
- Boat trips
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. (Please note: kitchen area not included). Please leave the accommodation in good order.
Sites to visit in Calpe:
- Arrabal: Moorish quarter with narrow streets and white houses
- Torreo de la Peça: remains of military architecture
- The parish church
- The Hermitage of San Salvador offering a panoramic view of Calpe
Sites to visit around Calpe:
- Altea: white town, ancient fishing village, narrow streets leading to the sea, not to be missed
- Benidorm: seaside resort with many beaches, lively nightlife
- Alicante: Playa del Postiguet, Castillo de Santa Barbara, the island of Tabarca (departure from the port of Alicante), parks and gardens
- Benissa: creeks, cliffs, ideal place for water sports
CALLE GRAN BRETAÑA 3
Reception at the Residence Amatista from 9am to 10pm
In low season :
Reception service : TURMALINA, Tel: +34 965 832 155, 24hours/day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm