Saint Malo, the city once dominated by pirates, welcomes you for a holiday in Brittany on the magnificent Emerald Coast, in the Ille et Vilaine region. A holiday in Saint Malo is an unforgettable experience! Enjoy the long sandy beaches, the beauty of the town's architecture with its fortified walls and its narrow, picturesque streets and the magnificent landscapes of the countryside around Saint Malo. Between Dinard and Cancale, near the Mont Saint Michel, discover the charm of Brittany.
Just 3.5km from the centre of Saint Malo, close to the Marins Thermal baths and 100m from the beach, this holiday residence offers holiday rentals in a house built in the typical Brittany style.
Free outdoor parking
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
The residence consists of 1 bedroom holiday rentals for 4 pers equipped with kitchenette (oven and microwave), shower, toilet and free television.
|September / October|
|Accommodation type||From 30/09/2017
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300/ apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities
- Bed linen : €11/set
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Pets not admitted
- Board games available to borrow
- Iron and ironing board available
- Bike storage and windsurf equipment available
During your holiday at Saint Malo, you can benefit from the dynamic atmosphere of the town and of its beaches to practise many different leisure and sporting activities :
- Sea kayak, under-water diving, sailing, sand-sailing, windsurfing, sea-fishing, boat-hire
- Spas, thalassotherapy
- Bike hire
- Swimming pools
- Pony Club, horse-riding, outings in a horse-drawn carriage
- Golf, bowling,
- The marine train
- Leisure parks, theme parks, animal parks, paintball
During your holiday in Saint Malo, discover the many riches of the heritage of this city once dominated by pirates as well as the beauty of Brittany and of the Emerald Coast :
- At Saint Malo : the fortified town walls, the National, Fortress, the Petit Bé fortress, the centre of Legends, the Pirate centre, 1939 / 1945 war memorial, museum of the town's history, the International Museum of the" Long Cours Cap Hornier", Jacques Cartier museum, Saint Malo's giant aquarium…
- The bay of the Mont Saint-Michel, classified as UNESCO world heritage
- The islands of Jersey and Guernesey
Résidence Le Minihic
2, boulevard de Rotheneuf
35400 ST MALO
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm