Plouescat, a village in the Haut Léon region, on the northern coast of Finistère in Brittany, is a seaside resort reputed for its 15km of coastline, where sheltered rocky creeks, fine sandy beaches, dunes and charming little fishing ports alternate one after the other. As well as the numerous leisure activities offered in the resort, you can also discover the varied historic and religious heritage and the remarkable natural sites in the area.
La Baie de Kernic in Plouescat, a 6-hectare campsite situated just 300m from the beach and 3km from the centre of Plouescat. You will find all the necessary facilities and activities for a successful family mobile home holiday.
Aquatic area (280m²):
Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool and padding pool open in July & August (weather permitting)
Indoor heated swimming pool and paddling pool (open throughout the season)
Fitness area, sauna and spa bath
Petanque, ping-pong tables, volleyball and basketball court
Wifi (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
1 parking space per mobile home
In July & August : bakery delivery service, snack bar with TV, bike hire (subject to availability)
In July/August: Bar/snack bar, restaurant, take-away dishes
Throughout the season: fresh bread and pastries delivered
The mobile homes on this charming campsite for 4/6 people (2 bedrooms) and 6 people (3 bedrooms) are all equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, fridge, etc), shower room, generally separate toilet, terrace with garden furniture and parasol. 1 parking space per mobile home.
- Bakery delivery service
Plouescat is a dynamic seaside resort in Brittany offering a great variety of sport and leisure activities including :
- Water sports : sailing, sand yachting, wind surfing, sea kayaking, kite surfing, fishing, diving
- Bike rides, hiking, mountain bike
- Cinema, casino.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, except weekends
Free kids’ club (4-13 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August, except weekends
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer.
Daytime activities (sports tournaments, water games, etc.) and themed evenings
Discover Brittany and the Finistère region while on holiday in Plouescat:
- In Plouescat : the megalithic remains (dolmens, menhirs), the dunes, the religious heritage (chapels, Calvary, the church), the Kerzéan valley with its superb green landscapes, the market place, manor houses, the honey manufacture, the fishing port, Kernic bay etc.
- The islands of Ouessant, Molène, Sein, Batz
- Brest, its coastline and "Océanopolis" (aquarium and leisure park)
- Roscoff and its Aquarium
- The Château de Kerjean
Domaine résidentiel de plein air
La Baie de Kernic
Rue du Pen An Théven
July & August
Every day : 8am-12 noon and 2.30pm-7pm
Every day : 9am-12 noon and 2pm-6pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm