Just 15 km from Lorient on the border of the Morbihan and Finistere regions in Brittany, the lively little seaside resort of Guidel Plages stretches over 5km of fine, sandy beaches, between the estuary of the Laïta and Fort Bloqué. As well as being a popular beach resort, it has become a favourite spot for nature lovers because of its extensive flora and fauna. The rich religious heritage (7 chapels) and its cultural activities including art galleries and music festivals make this an ideal holiday destination on the Brittany coast.
Guidel extends to the far west of Lorient, sharing the Laïta river with its Finistere neighbour. Famous for its sandy beaches, its rich natural flora and fauna, its religious heritage (7 chapels), art galleries and music festivals, Guidel is a lively town ideal for an active and relaxing family holiday in Brittany.
Treat yourself to a relaxing holiday in the Prestige Residence Fleur de Sel in Guidel Plages situated in a beautiful location facing the sea. You only have to cross the road to reach the beach and shops are within 4km from your holiday rental in Guidel.
Free outdoor parking
Indoor parking (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free Wifi access
The holiday rentals in the Prestige Residence Fleur de Sel are located in 3 modern buildings. They include 1 bedroom apartments designed for 4 people and 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. Some of these apartments are duplex and have a sea view. The interiors have a contemporary design with modern furniture and are all perfectly equipped including a living room with sofa and TV, a functional kitchen (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), bathroom or shower with toilet, one or two bedrooms with single or double beds and free Wifi.
One 2 bedroom apartment (approx. 45 to 49m²) for 6 people is adapted for guests with disabilities with access via lift, adapted shower room with toilet, raised double bed in bedroom.
Price in euros, per apartment and per stay
Tourist tax not included
Arrivals and Departures : consult our residence
Get away formula "Escapade" :
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV rental
- End of stay cleaning, except kitchen area and dishwasher
- Registration costs free for 1 to 3 nights stays
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
- Direct acces to sandy beach
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board, raclette machine, board games on loan
- Spacious accommodation
Many varied activities are available close to your holiday rental in Guidel Plage, for a lively holiday in Brittany:
- Water sports : sailing, wind surfing, surfing, kite surf,ing canoeing, etc.
- SCUBA diving with 'Blue Live' - initiation and lessons (Larmor Plage)
- Crazy golf
- Horse-riding at Larmor beach (pony club at Ploemeur, for younger children), tennis, archery
- Walking, bike rides, climbing
- Adventure park on the island of Groix
- Karting, paintball
• Odalys well-being, balneo, spa facing the Ocean
Free access for 5 half-days/week (for minimum 7-night bookings, over 16 years old only). Massage and beauty treatments at an extra charge. For more information : Tel: +33 (0)2 97 56 79 65.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
• Outdoor heated pool, open from June to September!
• Free Wifi in the residence ! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection at your residence
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
On your Odalys holiday, don’t leave home without them !
- In Guidel : menhir, dolmen, the 7 chapels, the Fort Bloqué, the estuary of the Laïta
- The island of Groix and Belle Ile
- Nature reserve of the Grand Loch marshes
- Lakes of Lannënec, la Laïta
- Zoo in Pont Scorff, animal park in Quinquis
- The donkey farm of Kergall at Arzano
- Bat centre in Kernascleden (unique in France)
- Aquarium in Vannes
- Submarine museum at Lorient
Résidence Prestige Odalys Fleur de Sel
RD 152 - La Falaise
56520 GUIDEL PLAGES
Opening hours vary during the season
Monday, Thursday, Friday : 9.30am-12.30pm and 4pm-7pm
Tuesday : 9.30am-12.30pm, closed in the afternoon
Saturday : 8am-10pm and 5pm-8pm
Sunday : 8am-10am and 5pm-8pm
Wednesday : closed
Subject to modifications
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm