Erdeven, nestling between the peninsula of Quiberon and the magnificent « ria d’Etel », is a delightful resort where you will enjoy the sunny climate of South Brittany. Between with fine, sandy beaches, untouched dunes, pine forests and a fantastic historical heritage, you will enjoy a relaxing holiday in France whether with family or friends just a few kilometres from the fishing port and pleasure marina of Etel. Close to many of the towns in the area such as Carnac, Auray, Quiberon, Lorient and Vannes, you will have the chance to discover Brittany and its many gastronimical, historical and cultural delights.
Enjoying the sunny climate of South Brittany, between the Quiberon peninsula and the beautiful Ria of Etel, Erdeven is a privileged spot for a carefree holiday with family or friends. Just a few kilometres from the fishing port and Etel marina, near Carnac, Auray, Quiberon, Lorient, Vannes, you will fall under the spell of this Breton region where you can enjoy freshly caught seafood, local cider, sweet pancakes, savoury galettes and many other local gastronomic delights ...
If a quiet and relaxing holiday is what you need then opt for a holiday rental in the Prestige Residence Château de Keravéon! This magnificent stately home, a listed historical monument, is set in a lush 10-hectare park creating an idyllic atmosphere where relaxing is the only thing you need to do. Set between Carnac and the beaches of La Trinité sur Mer, this property is an excellent base for a holiday in Brittany where you can discover the pleasures of this seaside resort.
Free Wifi access
The holiday rentals in the Prestige Residence Château de Keravéon are modern and stylish. This stately home offers several accommodation types: studios for 2 or 4 people, 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people, 1 bedroom apartments for 4/6 people, 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people and 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people. Housed in the castle tower, the accommodation is perfectly equipped with a living room with sofa and TV, free Wifi, a kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), a shower room with toilet, sleeping alcove and/or one or more bedrooms with single, double or bunk beds.
Certain 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people and 1-2 bedroom apartments for 4/6 people, are equipped for guests with disabilities.
Close to your holiday rental in Erdeven in the region of Morbihan, you can practise many varied leisure and sports activities:
- Golf: Saint Laurent golf course (9 and 18 holes) 5 minutes away. 4 exceptional golf courses nearby: Baden, Ploemeur, Queven and Sauzon
- Hiking and bike rides
- Sandy beaches
- 8km of coastline, offering water sports : sailing, sand-yachting, sea kayaking
- Boat hire
- Boat trips
- Paintball, go-karting, quad biking
- Leisure and adventure parks
- Thalassotherapy centre in Carnac
- Balneotherapy in Erdeven (special rates for Odalys guests)
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free Wifi in the residence ! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection at your residence !
• Ideal location, near Carnac and the beautiful, sandy beaches.
• Idyllic setting, residence in listed castle in 10-hectare park!
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental.
With Odalys, don’t leave home without them !
The holiday rental Le Château de Keravéon is ideally situated for visiting the Morbihan region and Southern Brittany:
- Marina and ria d’Etel
- Lines of menhirs, dolmens and other megalithic monuments, showing the rich, cultural heritage of the region
- Chapels, manor houses and wind mills: chapelle Saint Sauveur, chapelle Sainte Brigitte de Lophéret, Chapelle Saint Germain, Chapelle Saint Guillaume de Lisveur, Chapelle des Sept Saints, the Church, Chapelle de la Vraie Croix, Kercadio manor house, Narbon Wind mill…
- Carnac, Quiberon and the unspoilt coastline : Auray, Vannes, Lorient
- La Trinité sur Mer harbour
- The islands of Groix and Belle Ile en Mer
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9.30am-12.30pm and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-10am and 5pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm