The Crozon peninsula, surrounded on three sides by the sea - to the north Brest harbour, to the west the Iroise sea and to the south the Douarnenez bay - possesses a great number of impressive natural attractions. Out of the 60km of coastline that are part of the village of Crozon, 12km are made up of beaches and creeks. Nature lovers as well as water sports' fanatics will all be over the moon in Crozon. This is the ideal choice for a holiday in Brittany, offering activities for all tastes and ages.
The beaches situated along the bay of Douarnenez are ideal as they are sheltered and particularly safe.
The beaches to the west of the cap de la Chèvre are generally reserved for water sports, especially surfing, for example the spot at La Palue, reputed for the quality of its waves. Theis is also becoming a popular fun boarding and kite-surfing spot.
- The big beach in Morgat: the epitome of a family beach, allowing children to swim in safe conditions. Beach clubs open in high season.
- Beach of Portzic: also a family beach, ideal for swimming, surrounded by cliffs and caves, with a magnificent view over the bay of Morgat.
- Beach of the Aber: opening onto the bay of Douarnenez, particularly well-known for its view. Good for swimming or for wind-surfing and kite-surfing, depending on the weather.
Surrounded by the sea on three sides, the north by Brest harbor, west by the Iroise Sea and south by the Bay of Douarnenez, the Crozon peninsula is a remarkable natural site. Of the 60 km of coastline that belongs to the town of Crozon, 12 km consist of beautiful sandy beaches perfect for those who love strolling for hours on end and water sports fans. Located on the Crozon Morgat peninsula, you will find holiday rentals in the attractive Residence Horizon Morgat just 700m from the town centre where you will find all the necessary amenities for your holiday in Brittany.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool with sliding roof (Open every day except Sunday : 10am-7pm – hours vary depending on the season)
Terrace with sun loungers
Sauna (extra charge)
Kid’s outdoor playground (4-11 years old)
Multi-sports ground, petanque ground
Billiards (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
The Residence Horizon Morgat consists of 95 maisonettes arranged as several small islands. You have several holiday rental types: 1 bedroom houses for 4 people, 2 bedroom houses for 6 people and 3 bedroom houses for 8 people. Comfortably equipped, each holiday rental has a living room with sofa bed for 2 people and a TV, Wifi (extra charge), a functional kitchen (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher ...), bathroom, separate toilets for most accommodation, one or more bedrooms with single beds, double or bunk beds. All accommodation has a private terrace with garden furniture.
Three apartments for 4 people and 4 apartments for 8 people are accessibles to guests with disabilities (except rooms on 1st floor).
- Petanque balls, board games and books on loan
- Iron, ironing board, hair dryer, push chair on loan
- Heated swimming pool
- Sauna, fitness area
Your holiday rental in Crozon allows you to take advantage of the activities proposed by the village of Crozon Morgat and the surrounding villages :
- Water sports : sailing, SCUBA diving, fishing, canoeing
- Climbing, via ferrata
- Boat hire
- Surfing lessons, paddle
- Mountain-bikeing and bicycle-touring
- "Peninsula Le Labyrinthe" : circuit in a giant, outdoor maze, made of wood, to discover the local legend.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Heated swimming pool with sliding roof, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Ideal base, to discover the Brest habour and the Bay of Douarnenez !
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
With Odalys, don’t leave home without them !
During your holiday in Crozon in Brittany, discover the many advantages of the peninsula and of the Finistère region
- On the Crozon peninsula: the "Cap de la Chèvre", the virgin islands, the typical little fishing port of Le Fret, the menhirs and dolmens, the protected natural sites
- Douarnenez and its harbour museum
- Camaret sur Mer : harbour, Rocamadour chapel, ruins of the Saint Pôl Roux manor house, Penhir and Toulinguet points
- The rural village of Argol
- Locronan, medieval city, taking you back to the time of the Chuans
- Quimper : half-timbered houses, cathedral, Henriot museum
- Brest: its military port and marine museum, visits by boat in the harbour of Brest
- Tourist route from Brest to Conquet
- The islands of Glénan, Ouessant (from Camaret, by boat) and Molène (from Conquet); pointe du Raz
- Océanopolis, a unique aquarium in Europe
- The mountain of Menez Hom
- Breizh by bus : discover the history, legends and most spectacular views of the Finistère, aboard the « Breizh by bus ». Departing from the residence.
- "La récré des 3 curés" theme park, near Brest (slides, giant trampolines, boat rides, mini-farm...)
- Large market in Crozon town centre all year round
- Large market in Morgat, during summer months
Résidence Odalys Horizon Morgat
29160 CROZON MORGAT
Telephone : +33 (0)2 98 26 27 12
Subject to changes off season :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-12noon and 4pm-7.30pm
Saturday : 8am-10.30am and 5pm-8pm
Sunday : 10.30am-12.30pm, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm