Located on the Gulf of Morbihan, the resort of Baden has a pleasant, temperate climate throughout the year. The town and surrounding countryside has a diverse and varied vegetation between pines, oaks, chestnut, cypress, mimosa, African palms. The Gulf of Morbihan is almost an inland sea, a magical place where sea, land and sky mingle creating unique, changing landscapes. Nature lovers will find their paradise in Baden for hiking, cycling to discover the flora, fauna and ornithology in the region’s reserves. Kayak trips for those who want to have a different view. For a luxury holiday in Brittany, opt for the Prestige Residence Château de Kergonano. Located in the heart of a beautiful, wooded park between Baden and the beaches of the Gulf of Morbihan, you will have the privilege of staying in a stunning, historical building dating back to the 17th century. From your holiday rental you can reach the seaside within 4 km and Baden town centre is just under 2km away.
Outdoor heated swimming pool (from mid May to end of September) with paddling pool
Terrace with sun loungers
Free outdoor parking
The Prestige Residence le Château de Kergonano consists of a large building split into two wings and an Orangery housing the different holiday rentals for your holiday in Baden. You have several types of accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 7 people.
The holiday rentals have a lounge with sleeping arrangements, a kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), a shower room with toilet, sleeping alcove with bunk beds (in the 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people) and one or more bedrooms with single beds, double bed or bunk beds.
6 apartments are equipped for guests with disabilities.
Close to your holiday rental in Baden, a host of activities are available to you:
- Sailing, water sports, diving…
- Hiking, biking
- 5 golf courses: Baden, Saint Laurent, Ploemeur, Queven and Sauzon (Belle Ile).
Baden is an ideal base from which to discover Brittany, the Morbihan Gulf, its islands and its coastline:
- In or from Baden : the Venetian wall, Port Blanc, the islands of Renaud, Grand Vézy, Petit Vézy, Sept Iles, the museum "Des Passions et Des Ailes".
- Vannes, a fortified town
- The Morbihan Gulf (its island: île aux Moines, île d’Arz…)
- Belle Ile
- Ria d’Etel
- La Trinité sur Mer
- Auray and the port of Saint Goustan
- The Quiberon peninsula and its rugged coastline
- Ile de Groix
- Port Louis
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure and inventory outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.25/day/person
Eco Tax : €0.20/night/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Outdoor parking
- Wifi access
- Access to outdoor heated swimming pool (from mid May to end of September)
- Bed linen
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment kit (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay (€15/item)
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen) : from €72/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at time of booking and supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Unique accommodation, your holiday rental in a renovated castle !
• Outdoor pool with paddling pool, from mid-May to mid-September !
• Ideal location, easy access to boat trips to the islands in the Golfe du Morbihan !
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 01/08/20 (end of stay) and after 12/09/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !