The resort of Baden, on the Morbihan Gulf in Brittany, has a lovely, mild climate all year round, favouring a varied and luxuriant vegetation: pine trees, oaks, chestnuts, cypresses, mimosas and even palm trees. The town gives access to the Gulf of Morbihan, a true inland sea, dotted with islands, a magical location, where sea, land and sky blend together to form changing, uncanny landscapes that leave you speechless. This is a paradise for nature lovers and the area is easy to visit on foot, by bike or even by kayak allowing you to discover the flora, fauna and bird life in the nature reserves of the region. The Ile aux Moines island and Saint Goustan are popular visits not to be missed while on holiday in Baden.
The Odalys Residence Les Iles du Morbihan is situated in Port Blanc (opposite the Ile aux Moines), just a stone's throw from the jetty, 400m from the beach and close to a water sports' centre. Your holiday rental at the heart of the Morbihan region, is an entirely pedestrian, residence, in a calm and peaceful setting. It comprises eight small groups of buildings.
The Gulf of Morbihan is almost an inland sea, a magical place where ocean, land and sky mingle in changing and intriguing landscapes.
Sauna (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi (extra charge)
The attractive, modern building, the Residence Les Iles du Morbihan is nestled in a quiet and relaxing spot. Eight small groups of accommodation include several holiday rental types: 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people, 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people and 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people. Comfortably equipped, each holiday rental has a living room sleeping 2 people, free TV, kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher...), bathroom or shower room, separate toilet in most accommodation and one or more bedrooms with single or double beds.
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure and inventory outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.25/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco Tax : €0.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Price indication only
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Outdoor parking
- Access to petanque grounds
- Access to kids playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access in accommodation (2 connections only) : €5/day, €15/week, €25/2 weeks
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towell, 1 hand towell) : €7/set
- Bed linen : €12/set
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Sauna : €5/session/person, €20/5 sessions/person (pre-booking required)
- End of stay (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Close to your holiday rental in Baden, a host of activities are available to you:
- Sailing, water sports, diving…
- Hiking, biking
- 5 golf courses: Baden, Saint Laurent, Ploemeur, Queven and Sauzon (Belle Ile).
• Free TV, installed in your holiday rental
• Ideal location
Coastal paths and departure point for Moines Island just 400m from the residence
Baden is an ideal base from which to discover Brittany, the Morbihan Gulf, its islands and its coastline:
- In or from Baden : the Venetian wall, Port Blanc, the islands of Renaud, Grand Vézy, Petit Vézy, Sept Iles, the museum "Des Passions et Des Ailes".
- Vannes, a fortified town
- The Morbihan Gulf (its island: île aux Moines, île d’Arz…)
- Belle Ile
- Ria d’Etel
- La Trinité sur Mer
- Auray and the port of Saint Goustan
- The Quiberon peninsula and its rugged coastline
- Ile de Groix
- Port Louis
Résidence Odalys Les Iles du Morbihan
Rue du Lannic - Port Blanc
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm