St Jean de Luz is a charming little town on the Basque coast with a pretty little harbour, superb beaches, famous surfing spots and the mountains making a magnificent backdrop. Close to the Spanish border, this is an ideal base to explore the Basque country and discover all the Basque traditions on your holiday on the Atlantic coast.
The Hotel Erromardie just outside Saint Jean de Luz, is situated 200 metres from the beach in the heart of a private park. Blending perfectly into its surroundings, this comfortable hotel offers holiday rentals in the Basque country approximately 2.5km from the centre of the town and 1km from the nearest shops and facilities.
Set between the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, not far from the Spanish border, Saint Jean de Luz is a small Basque coastal town with a charming port, beautiful beaches, local traditions close to the famous surfing spots on this part of the coast.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool open from mid-April to mid-October
Free tennis court (rackets and balls available to hire)
Free underground car park
The Hotel Erromardie has a restaurant with a terrace offering a breakfast service and half-board
Prices in Euros, per person per day (drinks not included)
No charge for children under 4 years old when accompanied by a paying adult
just outside Saint Jean de Luz, 200 metres from the beach in the heart of a private park, this comfortable hotel offers holiday rentals in the Basque country approximately 2.5km from the centre of the town and 1km from the nearest shops and facilities. There are 29 bedrooms sleeping 2 to 4 people. Each has a bathroom or shower room, free television, free internet, hair-drier, safe and some with a a balcony.
Two bedrooms for 3 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
- Water sports on the 5 beaches, surfing, bodyboarding, sailing, wind surfing, jet skiing, sea kayaking, etc.
- Boat trips
- Mountain biking
- Swimming pool, spa and thalassotherapy centres
- Casino, cinema
- Adventure course, golf
• Bon appetit ! Discover our different formulas: 7 evening meals or half-board
Choose one of our formulas either evening meals only or half-board. To be reserved when booking accommodation.
Children under 4 years old eat for free if accompanied by a paying adult
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, hot tub… discover our offers ! Thalassotherapy in Thalasso Thalazur in Saint Jean de Luz
Special rates for Odalys guests in the Thalasso Thalazur for evening access (5.30pm-7.45pm), half-day access (from 12.30pm) and full day access (morning and afternoon). Information and bookings at the residence reception.
Your holiday rental in Saint Jean de Luz is a great base for a holiday in the Basque Country where you can visit the many historical and touristic sites:
- In Saint Jean de Luz : the market place, the fishing harbour, the promenade Jacques Thibaud opposite the main beach, Saint John the Baptist church, Louis XIV and the Hôtel de Ville squares, the coastal path, the ecological museum, the botanical gardens, etc.
- The Basque country: Saint Jean Pied de Port, Bayonne, Biarritz, Anglet, Cambo les Bains, Espelette, Sare, Hendaye
- The Pyrenees mountains
- Basque culture and gastronomy
- Villages such as Ahetze, Ainhoa...
64500 ST JEAN DE LUZ
Telephone : +33 (0)5 59 51 78 00
April to end of June & end of September to end of October : 8am-12 noon and 2pm-8pm
End of June to September : 7.30am-2am
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm