Nick-named "Little California", Anglet has become a popular seaside resort on the Basque coast, well-known for its sunny climate and its protected environment. Top destination for summer holidays, Anglet is a hot spot for surfers and nature lovers in search of fresh air and untouched nature, and of course, the perfect wave. Idyllic seaside and countryside landscapes surround Anglet; seemingly endless sandy beaches, unbeatable surfing spots, green forests, caves and archaeological museums. There are also many hiking trails, bike paths and walks to enjoy with family or friends. Anglet is a dynamic town with plenty of entertainment, culture and markets to discover along with the hospitality of its inhabitants who are so proud of their beautiful region. A holiday in Anglet will leave you wanting to come back for more!
Choose a holiday rental in Anglet in the Basque Country with Odalys Vacances in the beautiful, Prestige Residence Les Villas d’Anadara. Between the Place des Cinq Cantons (300m), the popular Chiberta area (700m) and the stunning beaches in Anglet (700m), this luxury residence is located in the heart of the “Golden Triangle” giving you easy access to all amenities and activities for your holiday on the Atlantic Coast.
Between the Atlantic Ocean and forests, Anglet is the perfect holiday destination for nature lovers. Some will love discovering the Chiberta forests while others the Ocean and endless beaches of this seaside resort in the Pyrenees Atlantiques with its famous surfing spots and varied marine activities.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (open 8am to 8pm from mid-April to mid-October)
Parking (2 spaces per villa)
Free Wifi access
Free TV (with TNT and local channels)
The Prestige Residence Les Villas d’Anadara offers holiday rentals in Anglet in the so-called Golden Triangle between the Place des Cinq Cantons (300m), the beautiful, white sandy beaches (700m) and the popular Chiberta area (700m). These luxury holiday rentals consist of 9 villas sleeping up to 8 people.
Modern and stylish, these luxury villas are fitted with all the home comforts for your holiday in Anglet. Each villa has a fitted kitchen (vitroceramic hob, fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine…), bedrooms with varied sleeping arrangements, bathrooms and toilets, a safe, and a balcony or terrace with garden furniture.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 19/08/2017
Villa 8 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per villa and par stay
Deposit to be paid on-site : €700
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55/person/day (all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm or outside these times by telephone with the KEYHOLDER : Tel: +33 (0)5.59 51.59.00 or +33 (0)18.104.22.168.00 (please call at the latest 1 day before arrival date).
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV (with TNT and local channels)
- Wifi access
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from mid-April to mid-October)
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- End of stay cleaning on request : €150
- Pets allowed* : €50/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- BBQ and hotplates forbidden
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
On the Basque coast, Anglet is in an exceptional location by the sea. Enjoy its many beaches and indulge in multiple sporting activities including surfing and hiking and discover an exceptional natural environment where you can breathe in the wonderful, fresh air! You have Chiberta and l’Impératrice Golf Clubs, 11 surfing spots, the beautiful, coastal walk along the 11 beaches of Anglet and a thalassotherapy centre to relax tired muscles after your many activities.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Outdoor heated pool, open from mid-April to mid-October !
• Free TV, installed in your holiday rental
• Free Wifi in the residence ! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection at your residence
Between the Atlantic Ocean and the Pyrenees, Anglet is the perfect base to discover the beautiful scenery. Coastlines lined with sandy beaches, pine forests, ecological parks, and granite cliffs; book a holiday in Anglet and discover the beauty and diversity of the Basque Country.
Places to visit include:
- Pignada fitness course: 2583m track on a natural carpet of sand and pine needles, ideal for jogging, consisting of 4 platforms with equipment (stretching, muscle strengthening, balance and obstacles), etc.
- Bicycle paths: nearly 18 km of secured cycle paths and public footpaths in the forest.
- Château d’Abbadia
- Biarritz, Bayonne, Cambo-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Saint-Sébastien (Spain)
Résidence Prestige Odalys les Villas d'Anadara
Allée du Coût
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm