Lit et Mixe, on the Atlantic coast of the Landes region, 40km from Dax, is a charming little resort, benefiting from an exceptional situation, near a 10km-long fine, sandy beach and surrounded by a huge pine forest. While on holiday in Lit et Mixe, in its ideal location between Bordeaux and Biarritz, you will have a wide choice of activities and and wonderful sites to see and visit.
The campsite Les Vignes in Lit et Mixe, is situated in the magnificent setting in a lush garden, extending over more than 15 hectares. With its outdoor aquatic park with water slides and swimming pool with sliding cover, located just 3km from the village of Lit et Mixe and 5km from the Cap de l’Homy beach (free buses in July & August), this is an ideal choice for a family holiday in France. Car absolutely necessary.
Lit et Mixe, on the Atlantic coast of the Landes region, 40km from Dax, is a charming little resort, benefiting from an exceptional situation, near a 10km-long fine, sandy beach and surrounded by a huge pine forest.
Aquatic park (non-heated, open according to weather conditions) in lush gardens :
- Lagoon, waterfalls, water slides, whirlpool bath
- Heated swimming pool (200m²) and paddling pool (non-heated) with sliding cover (pool attendant in July & August)
Tennis courts (extra charge)
Bike hire (July & August, subject to availability)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
WiFi (extra charge)
1 parking space/mobile home
Hair dresser, sauna, massages & beauty treatments (extra charge, July & August)
Grocery store, bakery, bar (with TV) and restaurant (take-away dishes)
The mobile homes for 6 people (3 bedrooms) are equipped with a kitchenette (fridge, gas hob, microwave), shower room with toilet and terrace with garden furniture. Each mobile home has a parking space. Car necessary.
|Accommodation type||From 06/04/2019
Mobil-home Cosy Climatisé 6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobil-home Relax 6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200/ mobile home (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure after inspection and inventory carried out. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or a €60 cleaning fee will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.66/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old, subject to modification)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 3pm and 7pm (8pm in high season).
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 7pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 273 273 from Monday to Saturday (€0.18/min + cost of call).
- Access to aquatic area throughout the season (weather permitting)
- Access to heated swimming pool with paddling pool (non-heated) and sliding cover
- Kids club (4-13 years old) throughout the season (except weekends)
- Teens club (14-17 years old) in July & August (except weekends)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment throughout the season (except weekends, activities vary during the season)
- Petanque, volleyball, multi-sports ground
- Access to children's playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby Equipment (pre-booking required, subject to availability) (high chair, cot - sheets & mattress not supplied, bath) : €35/week (deposit €25)
- Wifi access : prices on site
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €5/machine, Tumble dryer : €3/machine
- Bed linen (pre-booking required, subject to availability) : €10/set (single/double bed)
- Tennis : prices on site
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen area, washing up & toilet) : €60
- Pets allowed*: €35/week/animal (cats or dogs)
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
- No TV rental
- Car necessary
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
While on holidiay in Lit et Mixe enjoy some of the following activities on offer in the Landes area:
- Water sports : surfing, kite surfing, body-boarding, sailing, wind surfing
- Canoeing, kayaking
- Horse riding, tennis
- Adventure course
- Hiking, cycling
- Quad biking, karting
- Bull-fighting, "Courses landaises"
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, throughout the season, except weekends
Free kids’ club (4-13 years old) : activities vary during the season
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August, except weekends
Free teens’ club (14-17 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, throughout the season, except weekends
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer : activities vary during the season
• Heated swimming pool, in your mobile home campsite
Heated pool with sliding cover. Enjoy a swim whatever the weather.
Visit some of the charming places to see from your holiday rental in Lit et Mixe:
- In Lit et Mixe : museum (the Landes of the past), resin tapping, the pinasse (typical, regional boat), the church, the old wash house, the Yons spring, vineyards
- Contis and its lighthouse
- The towns of the Landes region : Moliets, Mont de Marsan, Dax, Hossegor, Capbreton, Léon
- Lakes of the Landes
- The Pyla dune, the Bassin d’Arcachon, Bordeaux, Biarritz, Bayonne
- The Basque country
Route du Cap de l’Homy
40170 LIT ET MIXE
Every day (except Saturday) : 9am-1pm and 3pm-6pm
Saturday : 8am-8pm
July & August
Every day (except Saturday) : 9am-1pm and 3pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-8pm
Subject to modification
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm