On the Atlantic coast, the charming seaside town of Gujan Mestras in the Arcachon Bay is a perfect place for a holiday in South west France to discover the rich culture and traditions of this region. Your family holidays will come alive and your choice of activities will follow the winds and tides. Enjoy the wide range of sporting activities offered by the invigorating waters of the ocean, simply relax on the long stretches of sandy beach or set off to explore the Aquitaine with its stunning forests which border the village of Gujan Mestras.
Welcome to the Arcachon Bay! With Odalys Vacances book a holiday rental in Gujan Mestras, a unique destination with its 7 typical habours. Discover this delightful resort set between the ocean and the rich natural environment of the region by staying in the Prestige Residence les Greens du Basin just 5km from the port and La Hume beach and near the clubhouse. This destination in the Gironde will charm you with its stunning beaches, its forests, its islands and not forgetting the unique and breath-taking Dune du Pyla. A sight you will never forget.
With its empty beaches, view of the beautiful ocean, its islands populated with birds and its forest paths, the Bay of Arcachon reveals the many delights of its exceptional nature. The typical, small habours and the activities offered in the towns and villages mean endless pleasures for your holiday in the Aquitaine region of France!
Outdoor, heated communal swimming pool (open from mid-April to mid-October)
Private, outdoor swimming pool for villas (open from mid-May to end-September)
Free wifi in all accommodation
Car port for villas
Located in a delightful, lush location, the Prestige Residence Les Greens du Bassin is situated in the heart of the Golf Club of Gujan Mestras and has been built in the typical architectural style of the Landes region. You will find various holiday rental types: apartments, houses and private villas all comfortably equipped with all the necessary home comforts including equipped kitchenette and television. The apartments are housed in 4 small buildings on 2 and 3 floors and have a terrace or balcony. The semi-detached houses set in small blocks of 3 to 5 houses with terrace and the private, single storey villas (with 1 mezzanine bedroom) have a private swimming pool, terrace, small garden and car port.
Price in euros, per apartment and per stay
Tourist tax not included
Arrivals and Departures : consult our residence
Get away formula "Escapade" :
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV rental
- End of stay cleaning, except kitchen area and dishwasher
- Registration costs free for 1 to 3 nights stays
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
- Iron, ironing board, hair dryer on loan (deposit required)
- Table tennis equipment on loan
- Bakery delivery service available at the Golf Club restaurant (to be ordered in advance)
From your holiday rental in Gujan Mestras you be able to enjoy many sporting and leisure activities:
- Gujan Mestras, Arcachon, Aiguilles Vertes and Cap Ferret golf courses
- Water sports club on La Hume beach
- Sailing, surfing, water skiing, jet skiing
- Hang-gliding and paragliding
- Parachute jumping
- Horse riding
- Theme parks: Aqualand, animal park at la Coccinelle, Kid Parc
- Karting, lazer game
• Free Wifi in the residence ! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection at your residence
• Ideal setting, on the 18-hole Gujan Maestras Golf Club grounds (special rates for Odalys guests for green fees and lessons)!
- Oyster farms
- The Dune du Pyla
- Ile aux oiseaux and its famous perched huts
- The banc d’Arguin, the Delta de la Leyre
- The Landes de Gascogne nature reserve
- The magnificent beaches of the Atlantic
- Arcachon Bay: visits of ports, oyster farms, boat trips
Résidence et Villas Odalys
Les Greens du Bassin
Golf de Gujan Mestras
Route de Sanguinet/Biscarosse
33470 GUJAN MESTRAS
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9.30am-12noon and 4.30pm-6.30pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 3pm-7pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm