St Cezaire sur Siagne is a village located 15 km away from Grasse, in the Alpes Maritimes. The villa is located in the country, 1 km away from the shops.
The resort's attractions
- Outdoor activities: canyoning, hiking, horse riding, climbing, caving, mountain biking…
- Water-based recreational activities: sailing, kite surfing, wind-surfing, diving…
Places to visit
- Mercantour Mountains
- Parks and gardens of the Riviera
- Visit of villages perched in the hills as Saint Paul, Gourdon, Eze, or historic cities (Nice, Antibes, Grasse)
- Discovery of historic monuments: Lerins Abbey in Cannes, Fort Carré in Antibes, Notre Dame de Laghet Sanctuary in La Trinité,…
Villa with swimming-pool for 4 people in St Cezaire sur Siagne
|Accommodation type||From 10/12/2016
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Arrival on Saturday, between 5pm and 8pm. Tenants will be welcomed by the owner, or their representative.
Departure on Saturday by 10am.
Bed linen and dish towels are furnished.
Pets are not accepted.
The electricity will be charged from the 1st of october to the 30th of april. 80€ per week.
Final cleaning package obligatory
Security deposit: 1 500 €
Final cleaning package (obligatory): 80 €
The electricity will be charged from the 1st of ocotober to the 30th of april. 80€ per week.
06530 SAINT CEZAIRE SUR SIAGNE
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm