Val d’Isere is a hugely popular French ski resort in the Savoy region of the Alps, with a world-renown ski area offering around 300 km of ski slopes. Yes, we’re talking about the Espace Killy ski area, now called the Domaine Tignes & Val d'Isère, which links Val d’Isere with Tignes. Unlike many purpose-built French ski resorts, Val d’Isere is not just a ski resort, but also a charming mountain village, with traditional architecture of wood and stone, an ancient church and the beautiful river Isere running through the village. Set in an exceptional, natural setting, this ski resort combines authentic, mountain traditions and a warm, friendly atmosphere with modern facilities and equipment for the perfect ski holiday. Cultural and sporting activities abound within the Espace Killy making Val d’Isere a true jewel of the Northern Alps.
Ski area : Espace Tignes & Val d'Isère (previously Espace Killy)
Minimum altitude : 1550m - Maximum altitude :3456m
- 154 slopes, 300km : 20 green, 68 blue, 40 red, 26 black
- 79 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : 2 snow parks
- 44km of cross-country ski tracks
The Domaine Tignes & Val d'Isère ski area is one of the most famous ski areas in the world, a true paradise for all types of skiers and snowboarders. It links together Tignes and Val d’Isere, offering a total of 300km of skiing, spread over 154 slopes (20 green, 67 blue, 41 red, 26 black) and served by 79 modern ski lifts. Cross-country or Nordic skiers are also catered for, as the resort has 40 Nordic ski slopes, over a total distance of 44km. This ski area is ideal for those looking for an adrenalin rush with its 6 slalom runs, its 2 snow parks and a half pipe designed for expert snowboarders, a big air bag and much more…
For your next ski holiday rental in Val d'Isere choose the Odalys Residence les Jardins de Val et les Verdets! Ideally located in this popular French ski resort, these ski holiday rentals are only 200m from the shops, convenient to do some shopping during your ski holidays in Val d’isere and only 300m from the ski lifts taking you up to the ski slopes of Espace Killy ski area.
Well-known for its lively, trendy apres-ski the French ski resort of Val d'Isere offers activities and entertainment to suit all ages and tastes. Between relaxation and leisure activities you'll have plenty to do after a day on the wonder ski slopes: Aquasportif center, outdoor ice rink. As this ski resort is part of the ski area of Espace Killy, by booking a ski holiday rental in Val d’Isere you have access to 300km of skiing divided into 154 wonderful ski slopes for all levels.
Val d'Isere is a Savoyard village full of traditional charm with all the modern infrastructures and facilities you need for the perfect ski holiday in France. Many modern buildings have been renovated with facades of stone and wood meaning this ski resort has preserved its traditional appearance with a warm and friendly atmosphere you will appreciate during your ski holidays in the French Alps.
Wifi access at the reception of the Residence les Jardins de Val (extra charge)
Indoor parking (extra charge)
In a large, chalet-style building the Residence les Jardins de Val et les Verdets offers holiday rentals for your mountain holiday ranging from studios for 4 people to 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people. Nicely decorated and well-equipped the accommodation has a functional kitchen (oven or microwave, dishwasher [except in studios], a bathroom or shower room with toilet and most holiday rentals have a balcony. You have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation.
|Accommodation type||From 11/03/2017
Studio with cabin 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||Fully booked|
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Ski lockers
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning on request on arrival (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Indoor car park : €60/week
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 25/06/16 and 20/08/16.
- Iron & ironing board, hair dryer, kettle on loan
- Board games on loan
Various activities available in Val d'Isere, whether you're looking for relaxing or more extreme activities, such as driving on ice or hang-gliding:
- Outdoor skating rink
- 44 km of cross country circuits
- Snow shoeing
- Dog sledding
- Ice fall
- Driving on ice
- Snow scooter
- Sports’ centre with swimming pool, fun pool, indoor climbing, sports’ room, weight-lifting room, fitness room, squash courts, well-being (sauna, hammam, spa…), relaxation treatments…
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 15% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old (ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Offer not valid for arrivals on 24 December 2016 and 11, 18 February 2017 (public prices applies).
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots). Ski helmet and Ski Republic insurance included.
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts between 10% and 20% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) during the 2016/17 ski season. Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)6 46 18 64 13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Le village of Val d’Isere with its regional architecture and ancient church
- The Baroque trails
- The Vanoise national park
- Farm visit : cheese manufacturers, dairy
- Arpin textile mill
- Crozet pasta manufacturer
Résidences Odalys Les Jardins de Val et Les Verdets
Route de la Balme
73150 VAL D ISERE
Reception/key collection: Residence les Jardins de Val
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm