Val d’Isère is above all an authentic village, with its old stone buildings, its traces of the past and its true mountain-dwellers. It offers a particularly warm and lively atmosphere, due perhaps to its Savoyard spirit.
It is an important centre for all different sports, which here mix harmoniously with cultural activities and relaxation.
For your next holiday rental in Val d'Isere choose the Odalys Residence les Jardins de Val et les Verdets! Ideally located in this popular French resort, these holiday rentals are only 200m from the shops, convenient to do some shopping during your holidays in Val d’isere. Well-known for its lively, trendy apres-ski the French resort of Val d'Isere offers activities and entertainment to suit all ages and tastes. Between relaxation and leisure activities you'll have plenty to do: Aquasportif center, etc. Val d'Isere is a Savoyard village full of traditional charm with all the modern infrastructures and facilities you need for the perfect mountain holiday in France. Many modern buildings have been renovated with facades of stone and wood meaning this resort has preserved its traditional appearance with a warm and friendly atmosphere you will appreciate during your holidays in the French Alps.
Wifi access at the reception of the Residence les Jardins de Val
Indoor parking (extra charge)
In a large, chalet-style building the Residence les Jardins de Val et les Verdets offers holiday rentals for your mountain holiday ranging from studios for 4 people to 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people. Nicely decorated and well-equipped the accommodation has a functional kitchen (oven or microwave, dishwasher [except in studios], a bathroom or shower room with toilet and most holiday rentals have a balcony. You have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation.
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post within 8 days if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Activity pass valid in July & August
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental : €40/week (already installed in accommodation)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €25/stay
- Wifi access at the reception at the Residence les Jardins de Val: €5/day, €20/week
- Extra bed linen : €11/set
- Bathroom linen : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request on arrival : from €56/apartment
- Underground car park : €60/week
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Special prices for Odalys holidaymakers on certain activities offered at the resort ("acroval", fencing, hip-hop, gym/step, horse-rides...)
* 1 activity pass per week and per Odalys holidaymaker
- FREE: KDO * pass to activities of the resort from 04/07 to 28/08 :
- Unlimited access to ski lifts open to pedestrians and mountain-bikers
- Entry to the swimming pool of the water-sports centre of the resort
- Free activities per week and per person : 1 guided hike (half-day), 1 session of archery(30 min), 1 entry to the golf course (bucket of 30 balls), 1 shooting session (15 leads) 1 entry to the fun park (half-day without equipment).
- For children under 8: 1 entry to the playground of the water sports' centre + 1 entry to the crazy-golf, in replacement of the shooting and archery.
*1 pass per week and per Odalys holiday maker
Iron and ironing board available to borrow
- Microlight, paragliding, hiking, mountaineering...
- Heated swimming pool
- Acrobatics - Circus - in the Manchet valley
- Dancing (dance school)
- White water sports - Arc Aventure at Bourg Saint Maurice.
- Horse-riding- Pony Club, riding school. Beginners, advanced, outings: The Manchet and paths in the surrounding area
- Fencing - Fencing school. Beginners, advanced
- Football - football school for age 6 to 9 , from 10 to 14 ans and from 15 to 18: Beginners, advanced, The Manchet valley
- Adventure course - Val d'Isère, Rogoney forest.
- Fun Park - different sports (skate board, roller skating, BMX...) : The Manchet valley
- Golf course / Mini-golf - Practice from age 7 ans: The Manchet valley Mini gol : Parc des Sports, centre of the resort
- Keep fit: The Manchet valley and centre of the resort
- Hip hop
- Archery and shooting: The Manchet valley
- Tennis - court rental, lessons and courses: The Manchet valley and centre of the resort
- Trial and mountain bike, lessons and courses. Bike park: circuits for beginners and advanced mountain-bikers; fun initiation area.
- Fitness and relaxation centre
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays.
Book your family ski holidays in the family-friendly ski resort of Val d’Isere awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
- Mountain passes of Iseran and the Petit Saint Bernard
- The Vanoise national park
- The Chemins du Baroque and Pierres Fortes de Savoie
Résidences Odalys Les Jardins de Val et Les Verdets
Route de la Balme
73150 VAL D ISERE
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Sunday: 9am-11am and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 8.30am-12noon and 3pm- 8pm
Wednesday : Closed all day
+33 825 562 562
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm