Saint Sorlin d’Arves is a charming ski resort in the French Alps, situated at the foot of the Croix de Fer and the Glacier de l'Etendard mountain passes. An authentic family ski resort with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, built in the typical architectural style of the mountainous Savoy region in France. Book a holiday rental in Saint Sorlin d’Arves and enjoy a quiet and peaceful skiing holiday at the heart of a preserved natural setting with access to 120km of wonderful skiing. Those looking for more challenges can venture further afield into the Les Sybelles ski area with 310km of varied ski slopes and other facilities.
Minimum altitude : 1600m - Maximum altitude : 3464m
Ski area : Saint Sorlin
- 42 slopes, 120km : 8 green, 16 blue, 13 red, 5 black
- 20 ski lifts : 9 drag lifts, 9 chairlifts, 2 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and easy park at L’Ouillon
Ski area : Les Sybelles (Le Corbier, Saint Jean d’Arves, La Toussuire, Les Bottières, Saint Sorlin d’Arves et Saint Colomban des Villards)
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 2620m
- 128 slopes, 310 km : 23 green, 56 blue, 39 red, 10 black
- 73 ski lifts : 26 chairlifts, 41 drag lifts, 6 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 2 boardercross
- 514 snow cannons
- New feature : Arva Park
To kick off your week’s skiing, you can start with the 120km of slopes in the Saint Sorlin area. There are 34 slopes (8 green, 13 blue, 9 red and 4 black) directly accessible, thanks to the 18 ski lifts. Saint Sorlin is part of the Les Sybelles ski area where those looking for more challenging skiing and more choice, should find what they are looking for on the total 310km of ski slopes consisting of 149 ski runs of which 25 are green, 56 are blue, 34 are red and 9 are black, all served by 73 ski lifts. Whether a fan of traditional Alpine skiing or more modern winter sports, you will discover hours of wonderful descents here however you decide to get down the mountain!
Nordic skiing fans can easily get to the ski area of La Touissure via a Nordic skiing track between the 2 ski areas. Further on, alongside the Croix de Fer mountain pass, cross-country skiers can enjoy the pleasures of Nordic skiing thanks to the 3 circuits at high altitude guaranteeing magnificent views.
Opposite the Ouillon mountain range, the highest Alpine pasture in Europe, snowboarders can enjoy the Sybelles snow park, with its boardercross and a freestyle zone divided into blue, red and black areas catering for different levels, with hips, boxes, table tops, walls, pyramids and even big airs to show off their tricks.
Ski-in, ski-out holiday rentals in St Sorlin d’Arves in the ideally located Residence Les Sybelles! Even beginners will be able to ski to and from this ski residence as there is a green ski slope just behind the accommodation. Your ski holiday rental is also close to the shops which is convenient for a spot of shopping during your ski holidays in France. To get around easily, there are free shuttle buses from the residence giving you quick access to the centre of St Sorlin d’Arves.
About 1500m from the heart of the ski resort of St Sorlin d'Arves, you can enjoy this beautiful ski holiday destination that offers 38 ski slopes ranging from green to black in its own ski area covering approximately 120km of ski runs and for those looking for more choice can venture into the Les Sybelles ski area with over 300km of sublime ski slopes. An outdoor play area and toboggan run are among the activities on offer in the resort to make your ski holiday in St Sorlin d’Arves fun for the whole family.
Billiard table (extra charge)
Wifi access in apartments (extra charge)
Vacuum cleaner in apartments
Outdoor car park – 20 spaces
Indoor car park – (extra charge) – 40 spaces
The Residence Les Sybelles offers the following formulas :
- 7 evening meals
You have a special New Year formula during the relevant period.
Please note : Meals are served in the restaurant « Le Barock » in the residence de l’Orée des Pistes.
In the Residence Les Sybelles, you will find holiday rentals (some duplex apartments) ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 3 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 10 people. There are 51 apartments in several 3-floor buildings ideally located on the slopes in St Sorlin d’Arves. All holiday rentals are comfortable and equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher), a bathroom or shower room with toilet. You have the possibility to rent a TV and have Wifi access (at an extra charge) in all apartments. Most holiday rentals have a balcony or a terrace where you can relax and enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains.
Two 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people and three 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities with bath and toilet accessible via a ramp.
|Accommodation type||From 16/12/2016
1-bedroom apartment 3 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
2-bedroom apartment 7/8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post within a week.
Payment by : cheque, cash or credit card Cards accepted : Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €5.30-€17.20/apartment/week, Eco Tax : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available between 5pm and 8pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am (please make an appointment on Thursday morning for the inventory)
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Access to the indoor, heated pool in the residence l’Orée des Pistes
- Ski lockers
- Outdoor car park
Extra Services to be paid on site : Price guide only, subject to modification
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen): from €58/apartment
- Indoor car park : €30/week
- Billiards table : €2/game
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal, €10/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
8 = 7 : 8 days for the price of 7 !
Arrive Friday 16/12/16 - leave Saturday 24/12/16
Free Kids Ski Passes
From 17-24 December 2016 (1st week of the Christmas school holidays) : buy 2 adult 6-day ski passes and get 1 FREE 6-day child ski pass
From 01-15 April 2017 (Spring school holidays in France) : buy 1 adult 6-day ski pass and get 1 FREE 6-day child ski pass
Valid for children under 12 years old, photo ID requested.
- Free shuttle bus in front of the residence
- Vacuum cleaner in each apartment
Close to your holiday rental in Saint Sorlin d’Arves you will find a good choice of leisure activities to enjoy to make your stay in the mountains an unforgettable one :
- Dog sledding
- Snow shoeing trails outings accompanied by a mountain guide (day, half-day or night-time)
- Mountain-biking on the snow (after the closure of the slopes)
- Children's fun area beside the Toboggan run: Free entry, Under parental surveillance
- Snowscooter tours, quadbiking
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Beauty and well-being treatments : massage with oil, reflexology
- Snow sculpture for all the family (free)
- Descent by "yooner" and "monogliss
- Snow festival: torchlight descents, with mulled wine and hot chocolate on arrival, fireworks etc. (see programme of events at the Tourist office)
- Grand Prix of Saint Sorlin, Derby of Saint Sorlin, Friends tribute, Flex cup, Big airs
(demonstrations of freestyle)
- ESF Ski school torchlight descent during the school holidays
- NEW « Sur les traces de Sorlinette »: a fun, educational circuit to discover the manufacture of Beaufort cheese, during an easy hike leaving from the 'Plan du Moulin'. Many prizes to win.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Free access to the indoor, heated swimming pool in the l'Oree des Pistes residence
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
The Residence Les Sybelles offers 2 formulas in the restaurant "Le Barock" in the L’Orée des Pistes residence :
- 7 evening meals : €168 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €119 (children 4-11 years old) - €8/meal (children under 4 years old, to be paid for onsite)
- half-board : €231 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €140 (children 4-11 years old) -€8/meal (children under 4 years old, to be paid for onsite)
Christmas period (Christmas Eve meal not included) :
- 7 evening meals : €203 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €139 (children 4-12 years old)
- half-board : €266 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €160 (children 4-12 years old)
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 32% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old (ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Discounts not valid for the family pass! Valid for members of the same family (grand-parents, parents, children) with ID and proof of address if family members do not have the same surname.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts between 30% and 40% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts of 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding). Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only. Offer not valid during French school holiday preiods. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 59 71 53 - email@example.com
During your holiday in Saint Sorlin d’Arves, make the most of the pleasant, sunny climate of the resort to explore the rich heritage of the surrounding area :
The cheese manufacturer of Arves (Beaufort)
Baroque church of St Saturnin
Résidence Odalys Les Sybelles
Route du Col de la Croix de Fer
73530 ST SORLIN D ARVES
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday : 8am-10am and 4pm-7pm
Wednesday : closed
Saturday : 2pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm