Autrans is a small, traditional ski resort in the Vercors regional nature park, only 35 km from Grenoble, in the Isere region on the French Alps. It is a typical mountain village resort, reputed for its cross-country skiing tracks at the heart of an unspoilt natural environment (the site of Geve and the Moliere crests). Each winter Autrans becomes the capital of Nordic skiing with the organisation of the famous Foulee Blanche. Offering a wide range of family and sporting activities, Autrans is also a great choice of ski resort for family ski holidays.
Alpine skiing in Autrans
Minimum altitude : 1050m - Maximum altitude : 1710m
Ski area : Claret
- 3 slopes : 2 green, 1 red
- 2 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and Big Air trampoline
- Night skiing
The Claret ski area at the entrance of the resort (800m from your Odalys residence) is small and cosy and perfect for beginners with 2 drag lifts, 3 slopes (1 blue and 1 red) and a children's skiing area and ski jumps. There is also a snow park, a sledging area, the possibility to try night skiing, ESF snow garden for children with magic carpet and group lessons for children from beginner to 1st “étoile” level and private lessons (only in the French school holidays). You will find the ESF central office located here too.
Ski area : La Sure
- 15 slopes : 6 green, 2 blue, 5 red, 2 black
- 7 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : boardercross
The La Sure ski area (a 10-minute drive from the resort by car or shuttle bus) with 15 slopes (6 green, 2 blue, 5 red, 2 black) is served by 7 drag lifts, 1 chairlift and 1 baby ski-tow. You will find a boardercross, an ESF snow garden for children with group and private lesson.
Cross-country skiing in Autrans
Autrans is better known for its 130km Nordic skiing which leave from the village with circuits for all levels (beginner to competition). There is a Ludipark (daily grooming) allowing all ages to discover the pleasures of Nordic skiing and other fun snow sports (jumps, bends, etc.) There is a link (via the tracks with the neighbouring village of Meaudre, (making up a total of 200km of Nordic skiing tracks in all.
The « Quoi » chairlift (in the La Sure ski area) allows access, by cross-country skiing or snow-shoes, to the Moliere panoramic slope, a magnificent view-point in the Alps. There are 18 artificial snow cannons on the Geve Nordic skiing area, ensuring a link between Geve and the village.
- Free shuttle buses if you have an Autrans ski pass for return journeys to the Geve plateau.
- Free passes for children under 6
- 2 to 7-day ski passes are valid in all the ski resorts of the North Vercors (Autrans, Meaudre, Lans en Vercors, Villard de Lans and Correncon en Vercors).
Snow-shoeing in Autrans
There are 65km of marked-out tracks, leaving from Autrans, from Geve or from La Sure (map available from the Tourist Office or from the Nordic Sports Centre.
- Chairlift open for pedestrians and snow-shoers at certain times
- Large untouched areas to explore (with professional mountain guides only).
Autrans, in the French Alps, is the ideal ski resort for cross-country skiing fans with its huge Nordic ski area. Ski holiday rentals in the Odalys residence in Autrans give you easy access to the downhill ski area of Autrans with its 32 varied ski slopes perfect for families along with the 200km of Nordic ski tracks.
At 1050m of altitude, the small French ski resort of Autrans in the heart of the Vercors Natural Park offers plenty of varied activities for the whole family in a friendly environment. The Odalys ski holiday rentals are about 600m from the centre of Autrans,
Free outdoor parking
Wifi access (extra charge)
Made up of 4 attractive 2-storey buildings and one annex (communal areas) the Odalys residence offers holiday rentals situated not far from the centre of Autrans. You have the choice of accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 9 people.
These pleasant holiday rentals in Autrans are all well-equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/oven, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room with separate toilet. You have the possibility to rent a television and Wifi access is available (at an extra charge).
|Accommodation type||From 22/01/2017
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||Fully booked|
2-bedroom apartment 7 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.51/person/night (valid for all guests over 13)
Check-in, check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking in front of the residence
- Access to fitness area
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, folding cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towell, 1 hand towell) : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Sledge : €3/day or €7/week (deposit of €20 required)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
8 = 7 : 8 days for the price of 7 !
Arrive Friday 16/12/16 - leave Saturday 24/12/16
The resort of Autrans offers numerous winter sports for your holiday in the French Alps:
- Snow shoeing and footpaths : 75 km of marked out tracks
- Night skiing, skiing competitions
- Dog sledding (information at the Tourist Office)
- Snow kiting
- Nordic walking
- Snake Gliss
- Trikke Bike
- Speedel Snow
- Snow kiting school in the Vercors: Tel. 06 82 26 05 18 or www.vercorspirit.com
- Nature and heritage at the mountain guides' office. Tours of the Vercors by snow-shoe or by foot: Tel. 04 76 95 08 38 / 06 35 95 23 08 or www.accompagnateur-vercors.com
- Cinema, library, shows
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner OLYMPIC SPORT.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
During your holiday in Autrans, you can discover the heritage of this resort in the Vercors and the surrounding area :
- Guided visit of the village : local architecture, church…
- Farm visits
- Olympic trampolines
- Ecological museum
- Cheese manufacturer
- Local craftsmanship (metalworking, cabinet-making…)
Résidence-Club Odalys Le Sornin
305, voie du Village Olympique
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm