Autrans is a small, mountain village resort, with its unspoiled natural setting and typical mountain architecture, situated 35km from Grenoble, in the Vercors regional nature park , in the Isère region. Combining forests, mountain pastures, farms and regional produce, Autrans offers a totally authentic mountain holiday in the fresh, pure air of this resort that was formerly recognized for its health-giving climate. Discover this village resort in Isère, with its warm, friendly welcome, which offers numerous different outings either on foot or on mountain bike, for the discovery of deer, chamois, wild boar or roe and of a multi-coloured and abundant flora.
The Holiday Club Le Sornin in Autrans 600m from the centre of the village is made up of 4 apartment buildings (without lift) plus annex housing the communal areas. Just 35km from Grenoble in the heart of the Natural Park of the Vecors, Autrans is a charming, authentic, family-friendly mountain resort particularly popular with hikers who come to enjoy the unique natural setting.
Free outdoor parking
Wifi access (extra charge)
Made up of 4 attractive 2-storey buildings and one annex (communal areas) the Odalys Holiday Club offers holiday rentals situated not far from the centre of Autrans. You have the choice of accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 9 people.
These pleasant holiday rentals in Autrans are all well-equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/oven, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room with separate toilet. You have the possibility to rent a television and Wifi access is available (at an extra charge).
Autrans, in its setting of unspoiled and abundant nature, offers a host of different mountain activities:
- Hiking, nordic walking
- Mountain bike, cycling
- Adventure course, via ferrata, climbing, canyoning, caving
- Dévalkart, kickbike and trikke, in the safety of a special circuit
- Horse-riding, tennis
- Skate park
- Municipal swimming pool, with water slides
- The 'via Vercors' 40km circuit, linking various villages( by foot or by bike, also accessible to persons of reduced mobility)
-NEW go-ape circuit with Vercors Aventure - 5 circuits, from the age of 3
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09
• Daytime & night-time entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer from 01/07 to 02/09
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday. (From 01/07 to 02/09).
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay from 01/07 to 02/09
Based at your holiday rental in Autrans, set off to make the discovery of the region of Isère and of the Alps :
- At Autrans : farm visits, cheese manufactures, craftsmanship, the village church, the Olympic trampolines, market on a Wednesday morning
- Nature and heritage circuit - a 6.5 km walk, to discover the history of Autfrans
- The Vercors national park
- Villard de Lans
- Museum of prehistory and museum of the resistance at Vassieux en Vercors
- Le village of Valchevrière
Résidence-Club Odalys Le Sornin
305, voie du Village Olympique
38880 AUTRANS - MÉAUDRE EN VERCORS
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm