Alcoceber, province of Castellon, is a village resort on the Costa Azahar, situated 20 km south of Peniscola and about 400 km from the French border.
This is a most attractive little village, with its sierra-like backdrop, its beautiful natural surroundings and its luxuriant vegetation, situated between two uniquely unspoilt areas of the Mediterranean coast. You are sure to be charmed by its rich landscapes, the warm welcome extended by the inhabitants, its extensive historical and cultural heritage, rich in folklore and gastronomy.
The « Playa Romana » residential complex, renovated last year, 1000m from the centre of Alcoceber, comprises several little 2 and 3-storey buildings (without lift), opposite the sea and surrounded by gardens. It has 2 swimming pools, a jacuzzi and a paddling pool
There is a small supermarket 100m from the residence and shops in the centre of the resort.
- 2 outdoor swimming pools (open from May onwards and with life-guard from mid-June to mid-September
- A jacuzzi
- A paddling pool, with deck chairs, surrounded by gardens
- Bed linen provided
- Air-conditioning, the first 14 hours free, then at a supplement.
- Heating available in the apartments until the month of May..
- Restaurant, pizzeria with bar and outdoor terrace.
- Shop selling souvenirs, newspapers and beach articles.
- Bathroom linen hire
- Cot hire
- Laundering service
- Covered car park (limited number of places, please book in advance)
- Pets admitted with supplement
- Half-board available :
Special price for children aged 2 to 6 years according to their meals.
Half-board is to be booked in advance and is paid on the premises.
A choice of 4 starters and main dishes
Wine - water - bread included.
The apartments, sleeping 2/4 and up to 8 persons, are equipped with kitchenette (electric hotplate with 2 rings, oven, fridge and microwave), bathroom and toilet and terrace (for ground floor apartments) or balcony with garden furniture. TV included. The apartments have air-conditioning, the first 14 hours free, then at a supplement.
No apartments are equipped for the disabled.
All the apartments have a free safe.
Price in euros, per accommodation and per stay
Arrival on Saturday, or Sunday (for 2-roomed apartments for 2/4 or 4/6 with garden), from 5.00 pm.
In case of late arrival you MUST inform the reception, who will give you the procedure to follow
Departure on Saturday, or Sunday, before 10 am, leaving the apartment tidy and in order.
- Apartment rental
- Bed linen
- Free services : Entrance to the two outdoor swimming pools, to the jacuzzi and to the paddling pool with deck chairs
- Deposit: 120€ per apartment to be paid on the premises (in cash or by cheque).
- Bed linen included
- Pets accepted: for dogs and cats: up-to-date vaccination certificate against rabies, and health certificate of less than three months
- Valid identity card or passport (even for babies)
- The deposit
- The optional insurance
- Drinks, meals and personal expenditure
Optional services: Cot hire: 30€ per week - Bathroom linen hire: 7€ per kit - Pets : 40 € per stay and per animal - End of stay cleaning on request : 48 €
Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers
to be reserved and paid for at the time of booking
Special offer on 2 consecutive days’ entry to the theme park "Port Aventura" , at Salou.
- Adult from 11 to 59 included : 55€
- Child from 4 to 10 included: 47€
- Senior (over 60): 47€
- Child under 4: free
Go straight to the entrance of the «Port Aventura » theme park, with your exchange voucher, to the "Atencion al visitante" counter, on the right of the ticket office.
Alcoceber is a dynamic town , lffering its holidaymakers many activities;
- Water sports: sailing, wind surfing
- Boat hire
- Under-water diving
- Golf, mini golf
- Swimming pool
- Peñiscola : ancient fortified town, built on a rocky outcrop, overlooking the sea and the château Papa Luna
- Vinaroz and Benicarlo harbours
- Area surrounding Benicasim : desert of Las Palmas, Carmelite monastery
- Bénicarlo : parrot gardens
- Valence (120Km) with its science centre and oceanographic museum (the biggest in Europe)
Résidence Playa Romana
Playa Romana Village
Playa Romana s/n
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm