Vacation Rental Estartit - Spain - Residential Leisure Park Castell Mongri I
Vacation Rental Estartit - Spain - Residential Leisure Park Castell Mongri I : One of the three swimming pool
Mobil-Home 6 personnes
from 10/05/2014 to 17/05/2014
70 km from the French border, Estartit is a pleasant tourist spot on the coast. It has a superb, long sandy beach, ideal, and particularly safe for children, beautiful rocky creeks, magnificent islands, a charming little marina and verdant hinterland.
Estartit, at the heart of the Costa Brava, has now become one of the most sought-after resorts on the coast, thanks to its rocky creeks and to the Medes islands.
It is also a perfect base for exploring Catalunia, from Cadaqués to Barcelona.
Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers to be reserved and paid for at the time of booking
Special offer on entry for 2 consecutives days to the theme park "Port Aventura"
Go straight to the entrance of the «Port Aventura » theme park, with your exchange voucher, to the "Atencion al visitante" counter, on the right of the ticket office.
Tourist Office :
Paseo Marítimo, s/n
Mail : email@example.com
The open-air residential park, Castell Montgri, situated at the foot of the Rocamaura mountain and offering a panoramic view of the bay, opposite the Medes islands, is only 1km from the sandy beach at Estartit and from the centre of the town. In July and August, there is a free minibus, offering a shuttle service between the residence and the sandy Estartit beach every hour.
This is a huge complex, with three lovely swimming pools, offering a wide variety of activities for all.
- 3 outdoor swimming pools: Panorama:one of the largest pools on the Costa Brava (70 x 40 m ), open from May to September, l'Ombra: with slides, open from May to September, the Bassa: with waterfalls (only open in July and August) Three paddling pools are available for babies.
- Bed linen included
- Car park (1 parking spot per mobile-home)
- Football pitch, children's playground, ping-pong tables.
- Nursing and medical service : surgeries in July and August
- Paying car wash available
- TV room (satellite) and large screen on the terrace of the bar to show all the most important sporting events
- Films for children and adults and open-air cinema
- Safe hire
- Rental of hammocks
- Supplement for outdoor, non-guarded car park for extra vehicles.
- Phone booths.
- 2 floodlit tennis courts: free in the low-season but fee-paying in July and August
- Crazy golf
- Disco "l'Arada"
- Bar with music
- Small supermarket
- Restaurant "Torre Moratxa" open every day from 1.30 to 3pm and from 6.30 to 10.30 pm. Menus, à la carte and Spanish and international specialities!
Cooked dishes, roast chicken, a large choice of pizzas, cooked in a wood fire pizza oven, paella etc. can be ordered as take-aways or to eat on the terrace of the restaurant
Panorama Bar open every day from 9.00am to 11.30 pm, sandwiches and other snacks for sale.
The mobile-homes for 6 pers (approximately 27m²) are equipped with a kitchenette (oven, 4 gas rings, fridge and a small freezing compartment), shower room with toilet and a terrace with garden furniture.
Comprising 3 bedrooms (one double, one with 2 single beds and one with bunk beds), sofa bed for 2 in the living room,equipped kitchen with oven, 4 gas rings, shower and toilet together , terrace with garden furniture
Price in euros, per mobile-home and per week (7 nights).
Arrival on Saturday between 5 and 8 pm
In case of late arrival you MUST inform the office, where keys are to be collected.
Departure on Saturday, before 10 am. The caution will be given back after inventory
- Activities and entertainment for adults and teenagers (Change of activities every 2 weeks) : Many different shows are on offer : modern ballets, flamenco shows, concerts, magic shows or circus…
In the evening from 9pm, you will be able to take part in different games, such as the weekly rodeo competition, to become the best Cow-boy on the camp site and take our first prize
Different sporting competitions are also organised (volley-ball, petanque...) from 5 pm
- Children’s club for children aged 4 to 16 from 11am to 1pm and from 5pm to 7pm (Change of activities every week)
- Crazy golf
- Riding school
- Sailing club
- Bike hire
- Under-water diving, snorkelling
- Water sports, tennis, horse-riding...
- Golf courses at 8 km
- Dali museum at Figueras
- Cruise (island-tour in a glass-bottom boat) and underwater diving around the Medes islands : the archipelago is a preserved area, with an exceptional variety of marine flora and fauna
- Barcelona, Girona and Cadaques (at 50 kms) : Charming little fishing port which has long attracted artists.
- Pals : charming, ancient medieval city
- Peratallada : superb medieval village, with a few restaurants renowned for their traditional Catalan cooking
Reception opening times: every day from 8 am to 8 pm, offering tourist information, weather forecast, excursions, list of markets, train timetables safe-hire etc.
-Deposit to be paid on the premises, on arrival, only in cash
- Pets not admitted
- Valid identity card or passport (even for babies)
- No bathroom linen hire, cot hire or TV rental available on the premises.
Valid identity card or passport (even for babies).
Domaine Castell Montgri
-By car: A7 motorway from the border exit n°5 L’Escala/Empuries. Direction Torroella de Montgri . Continue on the C31. At the roundabout Placa del Lledoner take the 5th exit and continue on the GI-641 Carretera de l’Estartit.
As you come out of Toroella de Montgri, take the GI 641 for 3km direction l’Estartit. On your left, you will see a big sign. Turn here and the residence is 700m further on.
- By train : Figueres or Girona railway station then bus link for Estartit.
for two consecutive weeks
from 10/05/2014 to 28/06/2014