At the heart of of the Cahors wine-growing area, on the banks of the river Lot, the village of Prayssac welcomes you with open arms, amongst rivers and vineyards, for a holiday in the Quercy region . Prayssac , with an exceptionally rich cultural heritage, is situated in the Lot valley renowned for its impressive limestone cliffs, caves, hillsides and lush, green nature. It is an authentic little village, with a definite charm, softened by its position on the banks of the river Lot, ideally situated for exploring the many attractions of the Quercy region, just a few kilometres from Cahors.
The Residence Clare Rive, 1.5km from the town centre (car absolutely necessary to get around easily), is located in Prayssac, in the heart of the Quercy and Cahors vineyards, near the banks of the Lot river in France. A heated, outdoor swimming pool, entertainment and activities for all ages and an Odalys local guide at your service to advise you during the summer school holidays make this an ideal choice for a family holiday in France. On top of this, just near your residence you will find an educational farm, boat or canoe trips on the river Lot, a bowling alley, tennis courts, a climbing wall, hiking trails and much more.
Prayssac, in the heart of the Quercy and Cahors vineyards, near the banks of the Lot river in France, is renowned for its caves, its beautiful lush landscapes and rich heritage.
Outdoor heated swimming pool with paddling pool (160m²), open from June to mid-September from 10am to 8pm.
Petanque ground and table tennis
Outdoor parking (126 spaces of which 7 are reserved for disabled guests)
This colourful residence in Prayssac offers holiday rentals ranging from studios for 2/3 people and 3-roomed mezzanine apartments for 6/8 people in large houses each containing between 2 and 4 apartments (106 apartments in all). Each holiday rental has a living room with sleeping arrangements, bedroom(s) and is well-equipped with a functional kitchenette (dishwasher, electric hob, microwave, fridge, etc.), bathroom or shower room and most have a separate toilet. The large apartments for 6-8 people have sleeping arrangements on a mezzanine level. All accommodation has free TV, free Wifi and a terrace or balcony.
Certain studio apartments for 2 people are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax + Eco Tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55 + €0.20/adult/stay
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool
- Children’s playground
- Table tennis
- Petanque ground
- Outdoor parking
- Family activities (July/August)
- Kids & Teens Clubs (July/August)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €25/stay
- Bed linen : €11/set
- Bathroom linen : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request : from €56/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 09/07/16 and after 27/08/16.
Close to your holiday rental in Prayssac, many sporting and leisure activities are at your disposal :
- Canoe and kayak on the river Lot.
- Tennis (2 municipal courts)
- Hiking, cycling, mountain bike
- Swimming pool
- Adventure course at Pradines
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 02/07 to 26/08
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) from 02/07 to 26/08
• Daytime, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys with free activities from 02/07 to 26/08
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday from 02/07 to 26/08.
From the base of your holiday in Prayssac, explore the many different attractions of the Quercy region and of the Lot valley :
- At Prayssac : the dolmens of the Bertrandoune of the three Peyres and of the three Pierres, the chateau of Calvayrac, Chateau of Théron, hut dwellings, wine-making discovery farm
- Farm visits
- The little villages of the Lot valley : Anglars-Juillac, Bélaye, Castelfranc, Sauveterre la Lémance, Lagardelle, Pescadoires
- Cahors and its vineyards
- Rocamadour, Saint Cirq Lapopie, Gourdon
- Villeneuve sur Lot
Embarkation quay on the banks of the river Lot, 100m below the residence.
Lot Plaisance: hire of unlicensed motor boats, for navigation on the Lot
Hired bikes delivered directly to the residence
Résidence-Club Odalys Claire Rive
Lieu-dit Balat Grand
Week days, Sunday : 9am-12.30pm and 5pm-7.30pm
Saturday : 9am-11am and 3pm-7.30pm
Other periods :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday : 9am-12noon and 5pm-7.30pm
Saturday : 9am-11am and 3pm-8.30pm
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 562 562
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm