Oletta is a superb historical, little village in the Haute Corse region with a series of ascending balconies, at the heart of an unspoiled nature, between chestnut trees, olive groves, almond trees, oaks and Patrimonio vineyards, close to superb beaches. Its ochre, pink and white houses are enhanced by the lush green hills on which the town is placed. Oletta is a particularly well-flowered village offering a superb view over the gulf of Saint Florent and the Nebbiu.
The residence is situated at the heart of the plateau of Oletta, 2 km from Saint Florent, close to the beach of
Saleccia, one of the most beautiful beaches in Corsica. With its backdrop of vineyards, it is made up of 10 little groups of apartments, on 2 levels.
Outdoor swimming pool, with paddling pool,open from June to September and heated at the beginning and end of the season, children’s playground, petanque area, free WiFi at reception, launderette (with charge) and free outdoor car park.
The apartments, ranging from the 2-roomed apartment for 4 pers to the 5-roomed apartment for 8/10 pers, are equipped with a kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplate, microwave / grill, dishwasher, shower room with a toilet, fee-paying television and a balcony or terrace.
Air-conditioning / heating in all the apartments
Air-conditioning / heating in all the apartments.
Outdoor swimming pool
The unspoiled nature surrounding Oletta is an ideal spot for taking a breath of fresh air and recharging one’s batteries :
- Mountain bike
- Under-water diving
- Outings on horse-back
- Climbing, canyoning
• Heated outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool (ecxcept from 15/06 to 15/09). Open from mid-april to late September
• Free WiFi at reception
• Avoid the traffic jams ! Discover our Wednesday to Wednesday rentals.
The area surrounding Oletta is full of magnificent sites, inviting boundless exploration à découvrir sans modération :
- At Oletta : the ancient town, the church of Saint André, the chapel of Saint Antoine, the chapel of Sainte Croix, le convent of Saint François, the caves of Castiglione, the Rivarola mausoleum, the ancient presbytery, the fountains etc.
- Padula lake
- The « Ostriconi » (river and beach)
- The Agriates desert
- The beach of Saleccia
- St Florent (2.5 km) - the ancient town, its Genovese citadel, the church of Santa Maria Assunta
- The gulf of Saint Florent
- Cap Corse
- Patrimonio vineyards
Résidence Odalys Casa d’Orinaju
+33 825 562 562
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm