Saint Georges de Didonne is a charming seaside resort in the Charente Maritime region well-known for its vast, fine sandy beach lined with pine and oaks trees. On your holiday on the Atlantic coast, take the time to discover its magnificent lighthouses, its lush green forests, its cliffs, its lively little town squares, its markets and wharfs. A lively and sporty resort, strongly anchored in seaside traditions, Saint Georges de Didonne is situated south of Royan, on the threshold of the Gironde estuary, opposite the Atlantic Ocean. This is an ideal choice for a mobile home holiday in a beautiful, natural location where you can take a true breath of fresh air.
Near the town of Royan, this 2-hectare campsite is situated 1.5km from the centre of Saint Georges de Didonne, from its beach and the shops and amenities. There is a regular bus service. Enjoy all the pleasures of a beach holiday on the long, sandy beach with a beautiful backdrop of pine and oak trees.
Heated, outdoor swimming pool (105m²) with paddling pool, (21m²) open from mid-April (weather permitting)
Communal BBQ area
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Books and board games
Snack bar/restaurant (take-away service in July & August)
TV in restaurant
WiFi (extra charge)
Snack-bar, restaurant with TV, fresh bread delivery throughout the season
In July and August: take-away service available
The mobile homes for 6 people (with 3 bedrooms) are equipped with a kitchenette (fridge, microwave, gas hob, etc.), a shower room, separate toilet and a terrace with garden furniture. There is a parking space next to each mobile home.
|Accommodation type||From 08/04/2017
Mobile home 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid in cash or by credit card imprint on site on arrival : €200 / mobile home (2 payments : €140 - apartment + €60 - cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or a €60 cleaning fee will be retained. You can opt for the end of stay cleaning service (except kitchen, washing up & toilet) : €60
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.61/person/day
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : prices on site
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 3pm and 7pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool from mid-April (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-12 years old) in July & August (except weekends)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August (except weekends)
- Petanque and table tennis
- 1 parking space per mobile home
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby Equipment (pre-booking required, subject to availability) (high chair, cot - sheets & mattress not supplied) : €30/week (deposit €25)
- Wifi access
- Laundry facilities : washing machine : €5/machine, tumble dryer : €3/machine
- Disposable bed linen (pre-booking required) : €8 (single or double bed)
- Bike/mountain bike rental (July & August) : prices on site
- Parking for extra vehicules : €5/day
- End of stay cleaning on request : from €60/mobile home
- Pets allowed*: €21/week/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation (extra charge for extra animals on special request). Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and are not allowed around the swimming pool.
Please note :
- No TV rental
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings after 27/08/16.
- Water activity centre open throughout the season:
- Baby bathroom
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board, vacuum cleaner on loan
- Fishing lake nearby (300m away)
- Bread delivery service
Saint Georges de Didonne is an attractive seaside resort, which offers sporting and leisure activities for the whole family:
- Water sports: sailing, wind surfing, sea kayaking, sand yachting
- Horse riding, tennis
- Skate park
- Adventure course
- Little tourist train
- Cinema, disco
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, except weekends
Free kids’ mini club (4-12 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy sporting activities and musical events on a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer.
During your holiday in Saint Georges de Didonne, get out and explore the region of Charente Maritime :
- In Saint Georges de Didonne : the Vallières rocks, the cliffs of Suzac, the Park of the Estuary, the light-house
- The caves of Régulus and of Matata
- Royan and its exotic gardens
- The Coubre lighthouse (64m high)
- The Palmyre zoo, 15km from Royan
- Talmont, a flowered village overlooking the Gironde
- The gallo-roman archaeological site of Fâ
- La Rochelle and its aquarium
- The magnificent building of the « Corderie Royale » in Rochfort
- Building of the "Hermione" frigate
- The Roche Courbon chateau (15th century castle in Saint-Porchaire between Saintes and Rochefort
- The oyster farm in Marennes-Oléron
- The Paléosite (prehistoric site situated in Saint Césaire)
- The Gironde estuary
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air les Catalpas
45 chemin d’ Enlias
17110 ST GEORGES DE DIDONNE
Every day : 9am-12 noon and 2pm-6pm
July and August
Every day : 8am-12 noon and 2.30pm-7pm
Subject to modification
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm