Beausoleil, recognised as a resort with a health-giving climate, is situated on a gradual slope, at the foot of the Mont des Mules, forming a balcony on the Mediterranean overlooking Monaco and the French Riviera. Beausoleil is situated in the Alpes Maritimes region, about 20 minutes from Nice, 30 km from the Nice Côte d’Azur airport and 10 min from Monaco. As indicated by its name, Beausoleil enjoys an exceptional climate, close to the beaches of the French Riviera. Your holiday unfolds in an exceptional architectural setting, surrounded by an unspoiled, luxuriant nature.
The holiday residence, Les Hauts de la Principauté at Beausoleil is situated a 10-minute walk from the beaches, 400 m from the shops and near Monaco.
Solarium on the roof, breakfast room with terrace, fee-paying launderette and fee-paying covered car park (with code, to be reserved, limited number of places).
Continental buffet breakfast: 12 €per adult, 6 € per child, from 4 to under 13, free for children under 4.
The luxury 3-star apart'hotel Les Hauts de la Principauté offers apartments, ranging from the studio apartment for 2 to the 2-roomed apartment for 4 persons, all fully equipped : kitchenette (fridge, vitro-ceramic hotplate, microwave, dishwasher), shower room with toilet, free satellite television, free WiFi, air-conditioning/heating in all the apartments and balcony.
- Satellite television, WiFi and reversible air-conditioner / heater in all the apartments.
The ideal climate of Beausoleil, favours the practice of all sporting and outdoor activities:
- All water and sporting activities
- Boat trips
- Tennis, petanque, ping pong
- Monte Carlo golf course
Enjoy the festive night-life of Monaco:
- Bars, restaurants, casinos, discos..
• Possibility of breakfast in the residence (with supplément; served in the breakfast room)
• Pets admitted under certain conditions *
(*) Admitted with up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo. Dogs must be kept on a lead within the residence
• WiFi connection in the residence
- Monaco : casino, exotic gardens, oceanographic museum, beaches, the Rocher (palace and cathedral), the Louis II stadium, the Grimaldi forum with its conventions and events.
- Nice : the Promenade des Anglais, the old town of Nice, the Château, the tramway, the commerces… the charm and authenticity of the Riviera coast and of the hinterland : Villefranche sur Mer, Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, Eze, Roquebrune Cap Martin, Menton, Sospel, Peille, Entrevaux...
- The proximity to Italy: Ventimiglia and its market at a 20 min drive
- Marineland at Antibes
Appart'Hôtel Odalys les Hauts de la Principauté
31 Bld du Général Leclerc
Every day from 8.00 am to 12.00 noon and from 3.30 to 9.00 pm (2.30 to 8.30 pm in the winter)
+33 825 562 562
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm