A holiday in Béziers is the discovery of 6500 years of history, encompassing the Canal du Midi with all its locks as well as the famous Saint Nazaire cathedral. Béziers is also vineyards and the mountains of the Haut Languedoc region, and not forgetting its beaches at Valras, 10 km away. It is a festive town , reputed for its féria (festivities) and its night-life, a sporty town offering a dynamic holiday in the Hérault. A destination with something for everyone, an ideal place for all the family.
The club-residence Les Berges du Canal at Béziers, is situated on the banks of the Canal du Midi, 6km from Béziers town centre, 12 km from the beaches of Vendres and Valras and 4.5 km from the exit of the motorway Montpellier- Espagne, offering a calm and peaceful setting for your holiday. The nearest shops are at Colombiers (3 km) or Béziers. Car advisable.
The following are at your disposal: heated, covered swimming pool (annual closure for maintenance from 23/05 to 30/05/15), launderette (with charge) and free outdoor car park (1 parking spot per apartment)
Shops at Colombiers (3 km) or Béziers. Car advisable.
Iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner available to borrow
Luggage trolley available
Snack-bar open from June to mid-September
The apartments, ranging from a 2-roomed duplex apartment for 4 persons to a 3-roomed duplex apartment for 7 persons, all comfortable and fully fitted out with equipped kitchenette (with microwave), bathroom or shower, generally separate toilet and terrace.
Three 3-roomed apartments for 6 are equipped for persons of reduced mobility.
Free heated indoor swimming pool (swimming shorts forbidden, closed for maintenance for a week in November)
- Boat trips on the Canal du Midi
- Water sports at Vendres Plage and Valras Plage : bathing, sailing, windsurf, jet ski…
- Adventure course, canoeing, climbing, hiking etc
- "Béziers Aventure" go-ape course, with clilmbing wall, tyrolean traverse...Reservation: 06 25 43 41 37
- Microlight, go-kart
- Swimming, tennis, horse-riding
- Cinema, billiards, bowling, casino, discos
" Béziers Aventure" offers 10 different acrobatic trails in the forest, accessible from the age of 5. (Climbing wall, tight-rope bridge, special Tyrolean traverse course, surf, trottin'air and lots else...)
A team of professionals provides a structure for groups and organises company seminars
A unique setting and a magnificent view from the tree tops, over the hills and the neighbouring farm.
In the summer, pizza evenings are organised every week, with reservation (drinks included)
• Indoor, heated swimming pool at your disposal within the residence
• Pets admitted under certain conditions *
(*) Admitted with up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo. Dogs must be kept on a lead within the residence
• Internet connection: surf the web from the reception
- Béziers, with the Saint-Nazaire cathedral, churches, Roman bridge and amphitheatre
- Canal du Midi with its 9 locks and the statue of Pierre Paul Riquet…
- Saint Thomas golf course in Béziers (18 holes)
- The Cirque de Navacelles, Saint Guilhem le Désert
- Pézenas, Minerve (cathar village)
- Caves (la Devèze, Clamouse, les Demoiselles)
- Lakes (le Saut de Vézoles, la Raviège, le Salagou, le Daoulas).
- Roquebrun’s mediterranean gardens
- The cathar cities of Minerve and Saint Guilhem le Désert, classed amongst the most beautiful villages in France
Résidence Odalys Les Berges du Canal
Route de Narbonne
Lieu-dit La Gourgasse 2030, voie communale N°13
Reception opening times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10.00 am to 12.00 and from 4.00 to 7.00 pm
Saturday from 8.00 am to 10.00 and from 2.00 to 8.00 pm
Sunday from 9.00 am to 12.00
Closed all day Wednesday
Winter: weekdays from 10.00 am to 12.00 and from 2.00 to 5.00 pm
Saturday from 8.00 am to 12.00 and from 2.00 to 7.00 pm
Closed all day Wednesday and Sunday
Closed all day Wednesday and Sunday
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm